2

The doctors and lawyer get ready for the second so called episode or snapshots of the past. They get snacks, head to the bathroom, and sit back down to see more drama from their lives.

"Where did we leave off again?" Meredith asked.

"Daisy and her cousins changing into wolves." Cristina said.

"Before we start the next episode, we have one more video for you to watch, this one will help you understand the wolves better." The voice in the ceiling said.

(Ignore Jacob, it's Daisy.)

The looks of awe and understanding on everyone's faces made the wolves feel more comfortable around them.

"So you're a wolf pack?" George asked curiously.

"Yes." Seth answered with a smile.

Daisy growled as she chased the rogue vampire with red eyes around the woods.

"That's what a vampire looks like?" Izzie asked with awe in her voice.

"They may look extremely beautiful, but the ones with the red eyes are extremely dangerous." Leah warned the former model.

Leah and Seth right now her heels.

Snarls were escaping their muzzles as the vampire was taunting them, but they could tell he was scared.

"How could you tell, he looks confident enough to me?" Addison asked.

"His pheromones. Enhanced senses remember?" Daisy said tapping her nose for emphasis.

Suddenly, with a burst of speed Daisy grabs the vampire's right leg and rips it off.

It was completely unexpected and so a few people jumped in shock.

"What are you doing?" Izzie asked in horror.

She wasn't answered.

Throwing his whole balance off and allowing Leah and Seth to also grab on and tear him apart as quickly as they could.

In under a minute the rogue vampire was ripped to shreds and Daisy was shifting back to her human form, not bothering to hide her nudity.

The doctors quickly looked away, Alex sneaked a peak, so did Addison and Amelia, but other than that, she was rewarded with privacy.

"Dude, a little warning next time." George said in shock.

"Oh it's fine, look if you want to. But the next words are central to look at, so look towards the bottom of the screen if it bothers you so much." Daisy said.

She'd been around her packmates her whole life and ever since they became wolves, nudity hasn't been a thing they could hide as when they shift their clothes rip off it they're even wearing clothes.

That's why they'd gotten used to seeing each other naked in the first few weeks of being in the pack.

At first it has been very weird, but once they got used to it, it didn't bother them anymore.

Plus, as soon as they get home the clothes mostly come off.

They'd gotten so used to being half naked since becoming wolves that it was weird to be wearing so many clothes when they go out in public. As everyone in La Push are used to them barley wearing clothes in the first place.