Background Info

Kamea'awve, more commonly known as Kamea, is the first born child of Jake and Neytiri. She was born in 2155 along with her twin brother Neteyam. 

Kamea is a mighty warrior, referred to by the Omitikayan clan as a fnele tsamsiyu (female warrior/warrioress). She is strong, agile, authoritative, and can be confrontational.

As a respected member of the clan, she was prepared to be the next olo'eykte and lead them to many successes, however she rejected the future role so Neteyam could lead instead. 

She is 8'8" and 17 years old. Neteyam is 9'2'' (Since he's aged up).

I'm estimating that Jake and Neytiri will be around 9'-10', similar to their heights in the first story. I just like the idea of them remaining taller since I think the clear distinction between human and Na'vi heights is important to see.

So Jake is 9'7'' and Neytiri is 9'4''.

Lo'ak is 8'10'' and Kiri is 8'5''. 

Tuk is now 6'1''.

I know the heights may not be ideal for some readers, especially since they will all be wayyy taller than the human characters, but I really wanted to keep the Na'vi elements in their characteristics, especially since they will eventually make it to Awa'atlu with other Na'vi.