Prologue

***This story is gonna be a mix of tokusatsu stuff,sorry and this story gonna make you as the 2nd MC where your name is Kurogane Y/n and you have the same age as Yuuki Wakura and its up to your guys imagination to think about his personality and sorry if there's a lot of typo bcs i write this really fast lol ***

(Y/n was a normal kid that was enjoying his best life with his family and friends.But everything changed after the shuuki raid that started  back in 25th November 2019.Everything was chaotic back then.Y/n was 12 years old that time when it happened.He remember that his dad's was carrying him that time while running away from the village so with his sister and mother but a couple of shuuki manage to catch up on us and Y/n mother's decided to sacrificed herself  just to give us some time to escape but in the process Y/n mother's died infront of them but they decided to keep going and then Y/n father's decided to sacrificed himself and died infront of Y/n and Y/n sister's eyes but.After that they decided to continue running.But one of the shuuki manage to passed through us and Y/n sister's decided to sacrificed herself aswell infront of Y/n eyes.Y/n will always remember his sister last word was)

"Continue to live and build a happy future to yourself,my dear brother" Y/n sister's said while smiling...

(Y/n teared up as he saw all of his family members died infront of him and decided to ran away as far as he could.Once he felt safe Y/n begun to cried.All he can see was his hometown getting burned into ashes and later he was rescued)

6 years later (At school)

Houtarou (Y/n bestfriend): Yo! Y/n are free for today?

Y/n: *startled* Houtarou? You scared me     *chuckle*

Houtarou (Y/n bestfriend): Soo are you free today?

Y/n: Sorry but i have other plan to do...

Houtarou (Y/n bestfriend): Is that soo? Then see you tomorrow at school *wave*

Y/n: *wave back* Energetic as always huh? *Chuckle*

(On his way back home he cross a bridge and stop there to admire the beautiful view)

Y/n: It's been 6 years huh since that incident happened *while admiring the view*

(Suddenly the surrounding become foggy and windy)

Y/n:It sure become foggy here huh?

(As soon as he open his eyes he was shock about his surrounding.Y/n eyes were wide open)

Y/n: Don't tell me that this place is...MATO?!

Y/n: If remember correctly there's a manual in my phone! (Suddenly Y/n heard a scream)

(As Y/n peek over the cliff he saw a family that was getting chased by a shuuki.Suddenly,one of the kid from that family trip over and the shuuki was getting ready to strike.As the shuuki strike the kid the kid open his eyes and saw a man figure stopping the punch)