Episode 4-Shangri La (Part 1🍋)

(we gather at the HQ and wait infront of the door for Shangri-La and listen to Gina-san briefing about Shangri-La.After the briefing we enter Shangri-La)

Nei-san: So pretty

ShuShu: The air is really peaceful here!

Himari: The temperature here is nice.

Kyouka-san: It really live up to its name

(As everyone was pretty excited looking around Shangri-La and there's Y/n....)

Y/n: *talking to himself* How long have it been since i feel this peaceful before...*as Y/n change into his old perosnality and his voice is pretty calm*

Y/n: It feels like all my problems is now gone...*Y/n take a deep breathe*

(As everyone looking amaze and shock about the huge dorm that was  in Shangri-La as we enter the dorm we were greet by everyone wearing a swimsuit)

(Me and Yuuki tried to look away as they wearing something too revealing)

Y/n: *sees Maia-san in a swimsuit and got flustered* I shouldn't be looking...*blushes*

(After putting all of our gear down we got ready to do some training meanwhile Y/n wasn't there as he was laying around somewhere in Shangri-La)

Y/n: *breathe heavily* This is soo peaceful~ *stretch his body* I might fall asleep at this point...*as he yawn and close his eyes as he slowly fall asleep*

(Suddenly Y/n heard a footstep coming his directions but he doesn't care about it as he want to empty his mind for a bit after what he had been through and been stressing a lot)

(Suddenly the person that walk toward his directions talk to him)

???: What are you doing?

(As Y/n slowly open his eyes he saw a girl wearing glasses and as his vision got clear and he realize it was someone that got his attention)

Y/n: Maia-san?!

(She sit next to him)

Maia-san: Emptying your mind?

(Y/n git up and sit next to her)

Y/n: Y-yeah...*as he blush a bit*

Maia-san: Are you not going to train with the others?

Y/n: Probably later...i just want to spend my time alone for now emptying my mind and forget about my problems as i've been stressing a lot lately...*looking a bit tired*

Maia-san: Is that soo? I'm disturbing you is it?

Y/n: N-no! It's fine...as long as it was you...im okay with it...*blush*

Maia-san: Is that soo...*blush aswell*

(Y/n and Maia-san have been talking a lot of random thing such thing if they miss their normal live and miss their old hobby as they both had the same hobby which is playing video game and other and both of us got really close together while talking and laughing together.After the talk Y/n mood has been better)

(After talking to Maia-san for almost 20 minutes about random stuff he decide to gi training and as he stand up he lend a hand to Maia-san to assist her stand up)

Maia-san: Thank you..*as she grab hold my hand and stand up while blushing*

(As i was there watching the battle Fubuki-san offer herself to train me)

Fubuki-san: Y/n-kun, how about fight me and see how much you have improve~ *smirk*

Y/n: Eh?! Me?!

(I hesitate for a sec as i'm scared of how she is fast and  have a good defensive  mode)