Episode 1-The New Slave

***Fyi this FanFiction take place right before the the trainng with the 9th Unit***

-Story start-

(After Kyouka-san make me as one of the newest member of 7th unit Yuuki want to talk to Kyouka-san alone in her office)

Kyouka-san: What's wrong Yuuki?

Yuuki: Am getting replace Kyouka-san? *With a sad face*

(Kyouka-san just laugh abt it)

Kyouka-san: Of course not you dummy,you still are one of my precious slave,Yuuki... don't you think its gonna be a waste if someone like Y/n that has a potential didn't join us?

Yuuki: I guess you're right...with him around he could probably help you becoming the the next supreme commander...*smile*

Kyouka-san: Not to mention,he can also help you taking care of this dorm *chuckle*

Yuuki: Yeah,you're right *chuckle*

***Timeskip***

(After being Kyouka's slave for a two weeks i've known others units member like Tenka-san,Yachiho-san which is Himari's-san older sister and Sahara-san that often visit the 7th unit and i've been fighting alongside Kyouka-san and Yuuki but i realize something about Kyouka-san lately)

***At the 7th unit dormitary***

Y/n: Nei-chan,can i ask you something...

Nei-chan: Of course,you can ask your superior anytime you want *while looking proud and cute at the same time*

Y/n: Umm..lately Kyouka-san have been tired after using lending...is there a chance that if Kyouka-san use too much lending...her energy reduce?

Nei-chan: Yes that is true,Why?

Y/n: It's been bothering everytime we were out Fighting the shuuki...i-it just make me worry about her health...

Nei-chan: Is that soo...

Y/n: *thinking about something* That's all i want to talk about,Thank you for help the,  Nei-chan *pat her head*

Nei-chan: You can count on your superior anytime *smiling*

(After talking with Nei-chan i decide to go to Kyouka-san office)

Y/n: *knock* *knock* Kyouka-san are you in there?

Kyouka-san: Y/n is it? Come in...

(I enter her office and close the door)

Kyouka-san: soo what bring you here Y/n?

Y/n: *hesitate to say it*

Kyouka-san: What's wrong?

Y/n: *take a deep breathe* I want to stop being you slave, Kyouka-san...

(Kyouka-san eyes widen)

Kyouka-san: But...why?

Y/n: It's not bcs i don't like being your slave or anyhing...it just...lately you been really tired after using lending between me and yuuki at the same time...and it make me really worry about your health... it's  not like i want to leave this place and continue my boring ass life it just i want you to stop using your lending ability on me instead use it on Yuuki only...i just prefer you with yuuki as you know you probably use to him by now...i don't want to see you passed out when we in the middle of a battle...

Kyouka-san: Is that soo...i really appreciate you caring about me but what about you wanting to avenge your family...

Y/n: That's what i've been thinking...i still have something to do but i don't want to be selfish and not think about others people conditions...it just...

(Y/n become speechless)

Kyouka-san: Y/n you're really kind and you really care about other people...im proud of you *as she smile at me* im gonna think about it okay?

(Y/n nod his head)

Y/n: Then... That's all...

(Kyouka-san nod and you leave her office)

***A weeks later***

(After not able to fight alongside Kyouka-san and the others Y/n decide to do some caretaker stuff around the dorm while the others is on the mission and after everybody come back from scouting Kyouka-san decide to talk to Y/n privately in her office)

Y/n: Is there anything  you want to talk about, Kyouka-san?

Kyouka-san: Yes there is *as she's reaching something and handed the case to me*

Y/n: A case? *Looks confuse*

(Kyouka-san just smile and Y/n decide to open it)

Y/n: *eyes widen* This is!...

(Inside the case is a modification glock-17, magazine and a anti-shuuki ammo)

Kyouka-san: You said you still had something to do right? *While smiling*

Y/n: *admiring the gun and the accessories* Thank you, Kyouka-san *smile at her*

Kyouka-san: From now on you gonna fight alongside us again,Y/n

(Y/n just nod)

Kyouka-san: But your training is gonna be more harder than the usual

Y/n: Eh? *Sigh* I thought i was over with hard training *sigh*

(Kyouka-san just giggle about it)

***End of episode 1***