Episode 3-The Devotees Raid

(After the battle in Yokohama ended a week ago,everyone thought that there wouldn't be any attack from the Eight Gods of Thunder but one day a sudden raid from "The Invaders" including the shuuki begin to attack every unit dormitary)

(As the 7th unit and the 6th work together to fight "The Invaders" and Shuuki,Y/n were not to be seen around)

Himari: Where the heck is,Y/n *while fighting the invaders and shuuki*

ShuShu: If i remember correctly he was out Scouting somewhere...

(The 7th and 6th unit foght together side by side suddenly a purple hollow strike from the chainsword appear and kill half of the shuukis that was around them and a Y/n appear to assist them)

Himari: Y/n!

Y/n: Sorry for taking my sweet time...i was also dealing with them on my way back *in a cold tone*

Tenka-san: Y/n? Isn't the sword that your slave form use... *She was curious*

 *She was curious*

Y/n: It is,Why?

(Everyone look in curiousity)

Y/n: Lets just focus on defeating them for now...*in a cold tone*

(As Y/n went ahead and left everyone behind and waste no time as he slaughter every shuukis include the Invaders brutally by himself)

(Everyone look suprise and scare of Y/n as he never been this brutal before and the way he fight them soo easily without a scratch)

Tenka-san: Has Y/n been training a lot lately...He's stronger than before..

Himari and ShuShu: I dont know...*at the same time*

*Y/n unsummon his chainsword*

ShuShu: Y/n? Have you been able to do that?

Himari: Yeah...i've never seen you use it before

Y/n: *hesitate to talk* it was before i assist all of you guys...i found out i could do that... *Lies*

***Timeskip***

(After everyone was getting heal at the 5th unit dormitary,Y/n wait all of them outside)

Y/n: *sigh* Why...why does that memories keep coming back to me... It's painful to remember it again and again...

(The memories of his hometown getting destroy and the memories he make with his ex girlfriend)

Y/n: *shake his head* I need to take a breather for a sec...*Y/n went outside the 5th dorm*

(As Y/n went outside he could feel some unease feeling and feels like something trying to strike him from behind)

Y/n: *summon his chainsword and throw it behind him and hit one of the Devotees that was spying on him*

(The others Devotees got scared and beginning to charge Y/n)

Y/n: I'm not in the mood for this shit!  *angry tone*

(Y/n transform into his slave form)

Y/n: Come and face your death...*a cold voice*

(Y/n slaughter the Devotees without any mercy and even slash them into four using his claw)

(After finish fighting them,Y/n transform into his human form again and head back to the 5th unit dormitary and meet with the others)

***Timeskip***

(As Yumeji gave the coordinates,Ren Yamashiro gather up everyone at the coordinates and its our turn to raid the Eight Gods of Thunder hideout.The raid start by Ren Yamashiro using Killer Fang on Yuuki)

***Timeskip***

(After Ren Yamashiro and Yuuki fight Jouryuu and Shikoku she tell us that this hideout turns out to be not their base and we begin our inspection and found a lot of clues that they left behind)

(Everyone head back to their own unit)

***Episode-3 end***