Episode 2-The Battle in Yokohama

???: A new slave huh? If he act the same as Yuuki i'll make sure to discipline him... *While the mysterious woman scroll through my data from her tablet with a dog sticker*

 *While the mysterious woman scroll through my data from her tablet with a dog sticker*

***Timeskip***

(After the battle with the Azuma Clan/9th Unit,Y/n got to know more of new members of the Anti-Demon Corps like Tobera-sama, Fubuki-san, Maia-san and Homare.After all that we got a day off but suddenly we were awoken by the sound of a trumpet that was  playing twice and it means...)

***Timeskip***

(All of the chief from every unit gather in the meeting in at the HQ and a big screen shows us a woman face)

Y/n: So thats the "Supreme Commander"

Kyouka-san: Yes,it is...Ren Yamashiro...

( The briefing about the sight seeing of one of the Eight Gods Of Thunder including the disappearing woman around Yokohama city  and as we leave the meeting room Y/n was the last one to come out suddenly the supreme commander call out his name)

Ren Yamashiro: Kurogane Y/n

(Y/n turn around and face her)

Y/n: Yes...

Ren Yamashiro: Make sure to show me what you capability of... don't dissapoint me *smirk*

Y/n: But...in this battle i wouldn't be using my slave form as-

(Ren Yamashiro cut him off and speak  to him in a annoyance voice)

Ren Yamashiro: Hmm? What's the reason? *Looking cold and scary*

Y/n: *try to keep his cool* Because if Kyouka-san use too much of her lending it might cause her to passed out  and it'll make a trouble if it happened to her while fighting! That's why!

Y/n: I know you probably think of me as a weakling but i'll show you...Even with the slave form or without it...i can still kill the Shuuki with my own bare hands!

Ren Yamashiro: *slighty annoy* Is that soo...then you can leave now...

(Y/n left the meeting room and leaving Ren Yamashiro alone)