Test Subject #1

"He's waking up." One nurse said to another as their new creation was beginning to awaken. Once the man's eyes fully opened he spoke, his voice sounded low and raspy. "Where am I...? Who are you? Who am I?"

One of the nurses steps to the front, "You are in a hospital room... we had just successfully removed the vampire genes however now you are a zombie. Test subject #1" She said before Johnnie looked away, "So I'm dead? How is my brain even working...?! Do I even have a name?!" The nurse grabs the informative papers, "Ah yes Johnnie Guilbert. I am Nurse Belle, after some tests to see if you're safe enough you may go back out into the world."

None of this made sense, Johnnie was a vampire and now a zombie? It all seemed wrong. It made no sense and he had no memory of half of this. Johnnie's face was blank with confusion as he looked at his gray skin, his arms were black and green in spots as a sign of mold from being a decaying zombie. He touched his face his cheekbones stuck out more. "I don't want to be like this. I'm not even supposed to be a monster..." Johnnie said as he looked at the nurses, his voice cracked a few times while talking. His veins stuck out more however they were more of a blackish color as if the blood was cold and frozen. A needle poked one of the veins which caused a growl of pain from the zombie.

The tests were being done to see if he was safe enough to let out of sight. He was sick to his stomach at all these changes and all the stress. Johnnie stared at the nurses hie gaze looked almost glazed over? Johnnie soon had some of the nurses eyes on him, he heard one of them talk and he turned his head. "According to the tests you don't seem to be dangerous so you may leave." As Johnnie started to walk out he realized half of the world felt unknown.