i want your heart, i want your brain

The wind blew a cool breeze as the two sat outside to take a breath of fresh air to try and help the hangover, "We need to talk about last night... I mean I woke up in your arms something had to of happened." Johnnie spoke as Jake bit his bottom lip trying to remember, "We were dancing the rest is a blur..." Johnnie looked at the clouds as the air hits his face, "Oh fuck.... Jake we kissed." Johnnie said with slight panic but he wasn't mad it happened, if anything he was confused and shocked. Jake's eyes widen, "That's right!" He looked at Johnnie noticing the slight panic in his eyes, "It wasn't a bad kiss... For a zombie you have very soft lips."

Johnnie turns his head back to Jake and chuckled a bit "Thanks I'm just... so confused as to what this means... We were drunk... so did it mean anything?" Jake shrugged, "Well we're sober now... what if we kissed again to see?" He suggested before the zombie gave a small nod "Okay...?" The zombie turned to look at him in a better angle, they stare at each other for a moment before they both move a bit and kiss each other again. This time instead of a small kiss Johnnie felt as if his body had a mind of its own and he held Jake's cheeks slightly, Jake held his sides even after they pulled away from the kiss. Johnnie soon spoke, "I guess it did mean something..." He knew he should be happy instead of sad but yet something almost felt wrong with the kiss... and that was him... he knew it was stupid to act human while a zombie it only ended up hurting him in the long run.

Jake looked at him, "Johnnie are you crying? Did I bite your lip or something?" Johnnie shook his head moving back, "No this was a mistake... I'm a zombie we both know that." His tears fight to fall from his eyes. "So? Just because you're a zombie doesn't mean you can't have feelings." Jake responded looking almost confused. Johnnie shook his head, "I could try to attack you... I'm a zombie! A monster! I want your brain!" He cried out completely in shock from this whole situation still.