Chapter 4: The Chase

I walked over to Donny's Sweet N' Slime shop. I noticed that there was a car in front of the shop when I heard a scream from inside. I ran over and kicked open the door to see Donny being held by her helper with a gun to her head. "Hey! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled

"I'm merely holding my boss, isn't that right, baby?" The helper replied, kissing her head, he still held the gun to her head as he began to exit the building. I moved around them gently, not wanting to set him off in any way, he then dragged her out and threw her into the car. They sped off, I began to panic when I noticed a nearby car. I hijacked the random car and began following them. Looking through the back window, I noticed that he had Donny driving the car. The gun was no longer in sight so I could only assume he had it hidden from sight so no one would notice, I pulled out the gun I had packed with me that morning and began shooting, I decided to do a warning shot near Donny to get the kidnapper to think that if he didn't stop I would shoot her. Donny looked back and glared a bit before speeding up, I sped up with her, I could tell that she didn't like that idea, and neither did the kidnapper. Donny said something and the kidnapper put the gun up and pointed it at her neck. It looked like they were talking back and forth. The kidnapper was full of animosity as he threatened to shoot. The situation was escalating far too fast so I decided to bump the car. I was risking him shooting Donny but if all played well he wouldn't pull the trigger.