Fight at the park (Oh and also Cherry dies womp womp)

Bob came closer and closer to the two boys. Johnny got up and looked at him with a tough expression, Johnny didn't feel scared of Bob this time.

"The hell did you say?" Johnny said angrily at him. Bob stayed quiet for a second, not saying anything.

"I said... is the greasy -" Bob couldn't let out another word before Johnny slapped him on his stomach. Bob recoiled in pain and grabbed at his stomach Johnny went in and looked him dead in the eye. He pulled out his pocket knife and stabbed Bob in the stomach as Ponyboy watched in silence at what was happening.

"Stop, stop it!" Another voice called running up. It was the redhead girl Pone was talking to yesterday, the girl who tried to flirt with Ponyboy. Johnny looked at her, and without thinking, he plunged his knife into her chest (yes, Johnny, get rid of that flop Cherry 😊👍)

"Johnny! Stop!" Ponyboy ran over to Johnny and grabbed his wrist firmly, which made Johnny leave his knife inside of Cherry. She fell to the floor and lay motionless on the ground
"Why did you do that?!" Ponyboy yelled at him. Johnny could only shrug as he looked down at Cherry's body on the ground.

"We... have to tell Dal about this," Johnny said with wide eyes. Ponyboy made a sound of annoyance as they ran out of the park to the only place Dally could be at these hours, Buck Merril's place.

(SORRY I WAS GONE FOR 3 MONTHS IM BACK!!!!)