Prolouge: The Beginning

(Authors POV)

We open our scene in a small town, as there lived a young couple in a little neighborhood. They were very kind people with nice neighbors. The Young couple were enjoying their peaceful night evening, walking home from the park from a long day. The small couple loved in their neighborhood for quite a while and they never had any problems.

They loved their home, it wasn't the biggest house, but it was big enough to raise a family. The house had two bedrooms, a nice kitchen, a living room, a nice backyard, and a theater room. They were getting closer to their home. They kept walking until they see a black minivan up infront of their house. But as soon as they try to get a closer look to see what they were doing the Minivan drove off.

The couple grand to their house to see what those people in the van could've been doing at their home. But, as soon as they reached there front porch where the door was. There on the porch was a small basket. The woman's husband slowly approached it and slowly walked up to it, looking inside the basket. The man was shocked to the bone. What he saw in the basket almost made him smile and cried at the same time. His wife saw his reaction, she tries to see what was wrong with her husband, but when he turned around what she saw in his arms made her shocked to, as well as her husband.

What her husband had in his arms was a little bundle. That bundle had a child in it. When she approached her husband. She saw something else that was wrong with the baby. Now she sees why he had a reaction. The poor infant face had white moom symbols on its cheeks, as well as having dark raven hair. The couple also checked to see what the child's gender wad and it wad a male.

The couple look at eachother for a moment before looking back at the child. After a few seconds pass, the couple smiled as they looked at the child. They decided to take the child into their care and raise him as their own, they always wanted to be parents. Plus, they had their own child on the way since the wife was pregnant

(At castle dimitrescu)

Inside the castle, a tall woman had tears with sadness. Her family was trying to comfort her.

???: WHY!!!!

The lady screamed in agony, tears we're streaming down her eyes, ruining her make up.

Her family still tried to comfort her the best way they could, but after what just happened they didn't know what to do. The lady was crying so much that her dress got stained in her tears. Her daughters were trying to help but they couldn't help but cried with her.

The lady just lost something certain, something...very dearly...to her. She just gave birth to a newborn infant

As soon as the baby was born, it was immediately taken by a U.S. man wearing all black. The house of dimitrescu just lost a new family member.

???: that's it, I had it! I sware on my life and that man's life that I will find my child, bring then back and kill anyone that gets in my way!

She will bring her son home, no matter what and won't let anyone get in the way.