Chapter 2: Dreams

(Third POV)

It was late at night, everybody in the Winters house was sound asleep. Everything was quiet like a mouse. It was all quite throughout the entire Winters household. Ethan and Mia Winters we're both asleep along with their daughter Rosemary who was in their room, sleeping in her baby crib.

Their son was sleeping in his room down the hallway from their bedroom. The little bot was sleeping just like his mother and father, lightly breathing in his sleep. He was dreaming already as this dream was starting to turn out...a bit cold.

(y/n's dream)

It was cold, like a Christmas winter, all he remembered was getting in bed and (y/n)'s mother tucking him in bed before going to sleep.

(Y/N): where...am I? Why is it so cold...?

He couldn't tell where he was at because it was so foggy all around him. It was freezing down to his feet, (y/n) realized that he was standing in cold snow. Suddenly, a mysterious voice was heard from the fog.

???: Soon...my son, will be together again~.

(Y/N): hello? Who's there?

His body was starting to shiver and was still standing in the cold snow. He tried to see where it was coming from in the fog, but he still couldn't see anything. A couple of seconds later, the mysterious voice disappears, It was now quite again. (y/n) was still starting to get really scared now, he kept looking around for the mysterious voice, but couldn't find it anywhere. His body was getting colder to the touch. Slowly, he looked up in the distance to see something in the fog. He tried to walk a little bit closer, but he could barely move, due the cold snow his feet were on. Looking down at his hands, they were now completely covered in snow and ice. He looks up again as the shadow in the fog looked like a tall woman in a fancy outfit. The shadow figure hugs him as her Body starts to melt the ice and snow that covered his feet and hands.

???: Soon my son, you will back with us in time~.

Before he could hug back, everything went black.

(Out of y/n's dream and in his room)

He wakes up, breathing rapidly and in a cold sweat as his sweat runs down his face.

(Y/N): it was just a dream. It was just...a dream.

He said to himself as he gets out his bed, goes down stairs, drinks a glass of milk, walks back up stairs, back into his room and falls asleep. As, the journey y/n will go on will begin more sooner. But...just wait, as y/n will need one more push in order for him to figure out..................Who he really is.