Chapter 3: Kidnapped

(Authros POV)

Clock alarm: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

(Y/N): Oh, shut up!

The boy screams before smashing the off button on the alarm clock. It was 8:00 a.m., today was Wednesday and he had to go to school, even thought he didn't want to go, he had to go. He then hears somebody knocking, it was his mother, as she opens the door to your room.

Mia: y/n dear.

(Y/N): yeah mom?

Mia: I just got word thar school has ben canceled for the next 3 months. Meaning
you'll have all time to play and sleep.

Now this made his morning, no school fort3 months and all the playing and sleeping he could want.

(Y/N): Ok, thanks mom, I love you.

Mia: I love you too honey.

As soon as her mom left, y/n fell right back to sleep, after hearing they their was no more school for the next 3 months. We cut to night time as it was in the middle of the night. y/n was tossing and turning in his pajamas and in his sleep. He kept stirring in his sleep and his body also shook. As he was having a dream.

(y/n's dream)

He wakes up in the middle of nowhere. y/n didn't know where he was, as he was lying in snow, as it was cold...very cold. He slowly got off the cold ground and slowly began to walk around. Hopefully to find a way out and try to get back home. As he was walking, he stumbled upon anhill with creepy looking black figures on the side. As he got closer, it appears that the black figures were scarecrows and there was a small fence nearby.

There must be a town nearby or maybe a house

There must be a town nearby or maybe a house. Hopefully, whoever lives around here can let him in so he can warm up. The cold air was starting to get to y/n. He slowly began walking up the hill, but as he was walking, he couldn't get the feelings off that he was being watched.

(Y/N): H-Hello?

There is nothing, but silence and the wind blowing. Looking around, he didn't see anything. He's been on hiking trips with his dad before but, he never felt unease like this. He pushed back those thoughts and slowly hiked up the hill. When he got to the top, he was able to see where he was at, but he wasn't in the middle of nowhere. As, when he looked down the hill, he sees what looks like a small town.