Investigating With Izaya Orihara (Class B)

Izaya POV

Next up was Class B. As I walked there, I wondered about this schools meritocracy. Just like in the outside world, those who have the most charisma or intelligence or fortune stand at the top ruling over everyone else. Those who can't keep up are gotten rid of. An unjust system. A system I can take advantage of.

I reach Class B and open the door. The first thing I notice is how peaceful and positive the atmosphere is. Everyone looks like they are all getting, how wonderful, except for one guy in the back who had dead fish eyes. Those eyes remind me of a certain someone back home. Another person I noticed was a girl with strawberry pink hair surrounded by a bunch of girls. She noticed me and came over.

"Hey, how can I help you?" She asked.

"Nothing, just visiting my underclassmen," I replied.

"Oh, you're an upperclassmen? It's nice to meet you. My name is Ichinose Honami."

"My name is Izaya Orihara. You got quite the positive class here."

"Yeah, I want everyone here to get along as well as with the other classes."

An admirable but naive goal. No matter how much she will try to get along with the other classes, they will just use her for their benefit.

"I want to ask. What class are you from?"

"I'm from Class 3-A."

"That's nice. Also, is it okay if we can be friends?"

Though she is naive, she could make for a good pawn.

"Of course we can be friends. You don't mind if i just call you Honami."

"Uh, sure, I don't mind. Can I just get your number."

"Yep." I handed over my number, but then another student approached. He had white hair and lavender eyes.

"Hey Ichinose, who is this?" He asked.

"Riku, this is Izaya Orihara. He's an upperclassmen and he just came to visit us," Honami said.

"It's nice to meet you Izaya. My name is Riku Dola," he introduced himself. Riku Dola? Quite an unusual name.

"It's nice to meet you too. But anyway, I got to get going. Bye," I said, walking towards the door.

"Bye Izaya. Nice meeting you," Honami said.

"See ya 'upperclassmen' nice to see you," Riku said, emphasizing upperclassmen. Looks like he's already suspicious of me. Impressive, not many people can see through me.

Class B is already looking to be just as interesting as Class B. Though Honami does have some potential, she is too naive on the other. Riku Dola is going to be a lot more entertaining. Then there is that student in the back. He is much different from everyone else. But in the end, unless Riku takes over, that class is doomed to fail. I'll make sure that won't happen though, not yet, at least.

Riku Dola has now been introduced along with another student who you can easily guess who it is. There also more students I have added to the classes so be on the lookout. Though these are quite short chapters with only Izaya, his interactions now will have great importance for his future schemes.Also leave you thoughts and ideas in the comments.

Thanks for reading.