Prison Break/ Knight of Sasha.

We started the chapter Far far away from wartwood as we see a cart like bog, mire, and fens being pulled by a spider cross a stone bridge to a giant menacing looking castle. At the Rooftop, We see Arthur (in his Rider Form) standing there, preparing to save Sasha.

The gates opened letting the cart inside as they immediately closed

Inside, we see the spot where the toads put their spiders as one toad was suddenly pushed over by his and webbed him up then making him hang

The other toad that was brushing his spider only takes a glance before continuing to wash his spider.

Now fully inside we see a bunch of toads partying as some were arm wrestling but with their tongues or playing hit the target with bugs with sharp noses or just eating sleeping and goofing off.

Suddenly, the doors to the room slammed open as a toad with a glowing green eye stood there menacingly.

All toads panic and quickly stopped what they were doing and stand up straight and salute.

The frog stands in the middle of the door frame we can hear his raspy breathing before he steps out from the shadows.

This was the leader of the toads and toad tower and claim to be the fiercest in the land captain grime

Grime: so...these are the valley's strongest warriors... PATHETIC!... "He said walking down the line of toads still saluting."

But he stops as he sees something that even mind boggles him to halt

Grime: wait, hold on...is this guy seriously wearing his breast plate as pants?... "He said looking at the light blue toad in front of him as the toad sweats."

Light blue toad: Uhh....it won't happen again, sir...

Grime: no, it won't... Take him to the pain room! "He orders as he snapped his fingers as two toads with black masks grab each of his arms."

Light blue toad: Not the pain room!!! I hate pain!!! "He exclaimed as the two frogs dragged him upstairs."

Grime then looks back to all the toads

Grime: I'm sure you've all heard frogs in the valley are getting unruly.. they're questioning our authority, some towns have even stopped paying their taxes...and do you know why!?

He asked raising his voice as a light green toad in front of him speaks up nervously

Light green toad: maybe they... I don't know, forgot?...

Grime: [angrily] NO, YOU IMBECILES! You've all gotten...SOFT!!! "He screams as he turns and punches a stone pillar making a dent as the toads gulped." to get this valley under control, I need warriors who are fierce, cunning, and above all... RUTHLESS!!!

Suddenly, the scene changes as we see a tiny bug eating some spilled food on the floor next to a bowl

But then a hand holding a rock slammed it onto the bug crushing it as it lets out a squeak as it squirms.