52

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 52 Decided to Research the Antidote (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Wait a moment!" Chu Chu took out the score card and started to check where the Wannianzhai score card was. As the owner of the bathing center, she had great rights and could check everyone's location, but as the boss She would not use such means easily.

She still respects the privacy of her guests!

Wannianzhai's points card is not in the bathing center, but is constantly moving more than ten kilometers away. Judging from the situation of the points card, Wannianzhai is still alive!

If the owner of the score card dies, the score card will be destroyed and the points inside will be unconditionally transferred to the bathing center.

"You don't have to worry too much. He is still alive and nothing is wrong. His location is in the direction of Base 2, about ten kilometers away from our bathing center. You can go out and look for it. If there is any danger, contact me in time!"

Chu Chu gave the two of them a protective clothing for free and reminded them, "Remember to go to the toy store to buy some toys to attract the attention of zombies!"

"Thank you boss, we will do what you say, and we will definitely bring Wannianzhai back!"

Ten Years House and Hundred Years House vowed that Wannian House was their good friend and they would never abandon them!

Chu Chu was also at her wits' end, and she wasn't sure what was going on in Wannian Mansion now. If she took action rashly, she would definitely alert the enemy, so it was better to let the two of them go and see what was going on.

"Don't be too anxious. Since Wannianzhai is still alive, it means that the other party has no intention of taking his life. The premise of rescuing him is that you must be safe!"

Chu Chu repeatedly warned that she didn't want anything to happen to anyone.

"If you can't ensure your own safety, don't take action rashly. You can contact me through your points card and I will take people there to rescue them!"

Chu Chu felt that there were more and more things happening in the bathing center recently. She obviously just wanted to live a stable life, so why did danger come to her door again and again?

The Ten-Year Home and the Hundred-Year Home have set off, and Chu Chu is now placing her hopes on the rewards from the bookstore, hoping to get better things!

The food delivery business is still going on in an orderly manner every day. Although the cowboy man is not in good health, he is full of energy every day. He looks like an ordinary person, but everyone is well aware of the changes in his body!

Gu Tianye's body recovered quickly, and now he discovered that he had another superpower. However, when switching between multiple superpowers, he would still accidentally cause chaos!

One day passed, and half of the bookstore's tasks were completed. Chu Chu gathered everyone together, closed the door, and prepared to hold a meeting.

"The cowboy man now has zombie blood in his body. Although it has been temporarily suppressed, I hope to make an antidote as soon as possible."

Chu Chu feels that if an antidote to zombies can be developed, the world will be saved. Brother Chu Tians mission is to turn everyone into zombies, and her mission is the opposite of Brother Chu Tian. She wants to restore all the zombies to humans. Classy look!

"Our previous laboratory was researching zombie antidote. Now I have the formula, but without the raw materials, it is really difficult for us to complete this matter!"

Gu Tianye took a deep breath, "I really want to research an antidote now, but..."

"Boss, Boss Chu Chu, don't think so much. Am I not doing well now? Everyone is destined to die. Being able to know you is enough for me in this life!"

The cowboy man looked open-minded, "And am I okay now? Even if something happens, as long as you bang my head, I will be free!"

"I won't let you escape!" Gu Tianye looked at him seriously, "Cowboy man, when we survived from the laboratory, I said that we would be dependent on each other for life and death, and I would not watch you helplessly. Defeated by the zombie virus!

"Cowboy, you are our partner. As the owner of the bathing center, I order you not to have depressing thoughts."

"As long as you have a prescription, leave the raw materials to me. I will do everything possible to get the raw materials you need. You just need to study the antidote in peace!"

Chu Chu's words made people feel inexplicably at ease. Maybe only the boss could make them feel at ease, right?

"Where can a girl like you get so many ingredients? I don't want to compensate any of you for what happened to me!"

The cowboy man is not a selfish person. He also has a wish, that is, he hopes that the people around him will get better and better. As for himself, he can survive as long as he can!

"Have you forgotten that I am not an ordinary person?" A mysterious smile appeared on Chu Chu's face. "Zombies will obey my orders. There is absolutely no danger for me to go out alone!"

"I'll give you a few days to think about what raw materials you need. I've already decided. You don't have to say anything else!"

Chu Chu decided to unlock the new location before setting off. Anyway, no matter how far you go, you can return to the bathing center with just a thought, which is quite convenient.

"What about us?" Grandma Xiaobao regards herself as a member of the bathing center. They are busy, and she is even less likely to be idle!

Chu Chu smiled slightly at Grandma Xiaobao, "You are the head of the logistics department of our bathing center. We need to eat chickens and pigs, but we all depend on you, so as long as you take good care of these chickens and pigs, you are doing good to us. The biggest help!

"Since Gu Tianye is going to research the antidote to the zombie virus, it is impossible for the delivery people to be idle, and our delivery business has also increased. I wonder if you can recommend a few suitable people?"

The cowboy man immediately jumped out and started to benefit from his former good brother. Chu Chu nodded and handed the matter over to him and let him do it!

Chu Chu moved Gu Tianye and Cowboy Man into a family room. They originally had food and accommodation included, so even though they didn't have to deliver food now, they didn't collect their points. Instead, they decided to give them 10,000 points every month. , as their hard work fee!

Chu Chu took out paper and pen from the cabinet. These two items were not sold in the grocery store yet. She had collected these things elsewhere. She handed them the paper and pen!

"Just write down whatever comes to mind on paper and pen. It will probably take me a few days to find the raw materials. I'll leave it to you these days!"

"Why are you so polite to us?" the cowboy man said generously, "And if the antidote is discovered, it will be of great help to me. I should thank you instead!"

Gu Tianye remained silent. He took out all the previous information and started looking through it, hoping to find something useful!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days