97

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 97 Signing the Contract (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

After Xiao Yu introduced the general situation of the bathing center, Chu Chu brought Uncle Tian into the laboratory.

The people in the laboratory were patiently waiting for her. Gu Tianye, following Chu Chu's instructions, did not draw blood from the zombies at all before she appeared.

On the one hand, he didn't want to make Chu Chu unhappy, and on the other hand, he didn't want to let innocent people get hurt.

When everyone saw Chu Chu bringing another stranger in, everyone showed a vigilant expression on their face.

"Let me introduce to you, this is Uncle Tian. He was also contaminated by zombie blood on the ship, but he still maintained it and did not turn into a zombie."

After Chu Chu introduced him, he announced his decision, "I decided to let Uncle Tian Er join this project. Although he doesn't know anything, his situation is very special, so I hope you can help him!"

"Leave this matter to me. I also have zombie blood on my body, so the two of us are in the same boat!"

The cowboy man is quite experienced in controlling zombie blood. He now takes a shower in the lobby on the first floor of the bathing center every day, so his condition is getting better and better, and it doesn't look like he has zombie blood at all.

Uncle Tian originally thought there was no hope. Chu Chu brought him here just to give him some comfort, but he didn't expect that someone had the same experience as him and was still alive and kicking. He instantly became hopeful.

"Are you really infected with zombie blood? Are you feeling uncomfortable now?"

Uncle Tian couldn't wait to ask, "Will we also recover one day?"

The cowboy man patted Uncle Tian on the shoulder and said as if he had experienced it, "Uncle Tian, ​​don't worry so much. With me here, nothing will happen to you. We are in the same boat, so I can You can live as long as you live, and never break your promise!

After Uncle Tian Er heard the cowboy man's words, his hanging heart finally dropped, "Little friend, I will leave my life to you. I hope you won't let me down. Let's work together to overcome the difficulties!" "

"It's a deal! I will teach you all my methods of fighting zombie blood. If you have any new discoveries, please inform me!" The cowboy man repeatedly warned them that they would be able to overcome the difficulties.

Uncle Tian felt much more comfortable. After checking in, he joined the laboratory.

Chu Chu also gave Uncle Tian some subsidies so that he would not have no points to buy things. After all, he was working for the bathing center, so she could not neglect him.

After the leader knew that Chu Chu was back, he immediately went to the hall to wait for her, hoping to meet her as soon as possible to facilitate the implementation of the contract.

The big leaders above attach great importance to this matter and hope that they can sign the contract as soon as possible so that they can be saved.

After Chu Chu arranged everything, she met with the leader. She felt very guilty. She had forgotten all about this matter long ago, but even if she remembered, she could not give up the mission of Dahai.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting." When Chu Chu faced the leader, a smile appeared on her face, "I have encountered some things recently that are quite urgent, so I will deal with those things first. I'm sorry!"

Of course the leader was dissatisfied in his heart, but he couldn't show it on the surface. He could only pretend to be generous, "It doesn't matter, the food and drink here are delicious. It would be a pleasure for me to stay a few more days."

"But the contract is quite urgent, so I hope Boss Chu Chu can help me implement it as soon as possible!"

The leader put away his majesty and his attitude of speaking changed dramatically, giving Chu Chu full respect.

The leader took out the signed and sealed contract and waited for Chu Chu to sign and seal it.

Without saying a word, Chu Chu signed her name and stamped the contract, making it in duplicate, one for each person.

"I hope our cooperation will go smoothly. As long as there are points in the points card, you can buy things. When recharging points, you only need to put the items on the points card and you can recharge. Everything is very simple."

Chu Chu took out a few points cards and handed them to the leader, and explained, "It stands to reason that they should come to me to apply for cards. Considering our cooperative relationship, I will provide you with several cards. Just enter your fingerprints. You can bind it, please note that one card is for one person, please use it with caution."

"There are still many people in our base who want to apply for cards, I don't know..."

The leader went back this time and explained what he saw and heard to the people in the base. After hearing this, everyone wanted to apply for a card so that they could live a good life.

In addition to completing the task of the great leader, he came here this time with the wishes of many people.

"You don't have to worry about this. When we have a transaction, I will personally come to your door with the points card to apply for the points card for everyone."

Chu Chu promised, wouldn't it be stupid not to make money when you have money?

Therefore, she will not miss the opportunity to apply for a card for anyone. One more card means one more person to spend.

Looking at the interface that was about to be upgraded, Chu Chu also hoped to apply for as many cards as possible.

"Okay, I'm relieved with your words." The leader also had a smile on his face. The people in the general base have extraordinary identities and can complete their tasks. The big stone in his heart finally fell to the ground. .

After the leader signed the contract, he didn't dare to stay any longer. He just took the contract and left. He had already left the main base for three or four days. If he didn't go back, he might get angry.

The big leader in the general base was already impatient with waiting. He was very anxious. Not only was there a shortage of food in the general base, but there was also a shortage of clothes and shoes.

Now is the end of the world, and the surrounding countries are ready to take advantage of this opportunity to catch them all and occupy China.

The big leader has actually been suspecting that this time the zombie virus was not an accident, but that someone was spreading the virus behind his back, but he had no evidence.

Fortunately, the Chinese people are in pretty good health, and most of them are moral, so so far, there has been no large-scale civil strife, which can be considered a blessing among misfortunes.

"Big boss, he's back!" The guard ran in to report. He knew who this was without having to tell him.

"Let him come to see me!" The big leader had an aura of calmness and authority.

The guard whispered yes and went out, and the leader came back not long after.

"Big boss, I'm returning in triumph with the contract!"

As soon as the leader entered the door, he couldn't wait to take out the contract and several membership cards, "Boss Chu Chu gave these to us!"

As he spoke, he introduced the usage and precautions.

"Xiao Zhou! Why did you go so long this time?" The big leader put the things in his hand and kept looking at him, as if he was thinking about something.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days