82

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 82 Going out to find the sea (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The little girl's name is Dandan. Her parents went out to fight zombies early in the morning, leaving her alone in the bathing center. She played around alone and felt very bored. After hearing their conversation, she immediately became interested.

"I remember when I was a kid, my parents would take me to the beach to play every weekend. At that time, it only took more than half an hour to drive to Harbin."

"It's just that I don't remember where they drove past!"

Dandan lives in Base No. 3. Chu Chu has been to two directions of Base No. 3. Now there are only the other two directions left. He has never been to the sea. It is very likely that it is in that direction!

"Then can you take me to the beach to play?" Chu Chu acted like a child, "I promise to bring you delicious seafood!"

"I'm my parents. They told me not to run around and ask me to wait obediently in the bathing center for them to come back. I can't leave the bathing center!"

Dandan is an obedient child. She will never do anything her parents don't allow her to do. Moreover, he is even more afraid that his parents will not find her and they will be anxious!

Chu Chu rolled her eyes and thought of a way, "How about this. After they come back tonight, I will have a good talk with them. With their consent, can we go out to find the sea again?"

Dandan jumped up with joy, "That's great. I'm so bored staying in the bathing center. If I can go out to play, I will definitely be able to find the sea!"

"Looking at how happy you are, be careful your parents don't agree!"

It has been a long time since Chuchu saw such a happy smile in the eyes of others. Such an innocent and romantic smile would probably only appear on the face of a child!

Not only Dandan is looking forward to it, but Chu Chu has also been looking forward to it. It would be great if she could go to the beach to play!

With this expectation, Dandan's parents came back from outside. They were sweating profusely, but the smiles on their faces never disappeared.

It's really getting better recently. They can kill two to three zombies every day, and they don't have to worry about Dandan's safety. They work harder.

"Hello, are you Dandan's parents?" Chu Chu immediately greeted them after seeing them.

The two looked at each other and saw doubts in each other's eyes. What did the boss want from them?

Could it be that Dandan was in trouble?

"Did Dandan cause trouble? What did she do? Did she cause serious damage?"

Dandan's father immediately spoke, "If she does anything, she must tell us and we will bear the consequences. I promise we will not sit idly by and ignore it!"

Dandan's mother also echoed, "She is our daughter. If she does something wrong, we will educate her well."

Chuchu's feelings towards Dandan's parents instantly improved again. There are not many reasonable parents like them anymore. Some people beat and kick their children regardless of what they do. They are simply not worthy of being called human beings.

She knew they had misunderstood, so she explained, "You have misunderstood. Dandan is very well-behaved and has not caused any trouble. I am looking for you because of other matters!"

"I recently wanted to go to the beach to look for something. Dandan said she knows where the sea is. If it's convenient, I want Dandan to help us navigate. Do you have any different opinions?"

Chu Chu's words were very tactful. The other party looked at each other and did not answer her directly, but planned to discuss it with Dandan.

"Dandan's opinion is the most important, so as long as she agrees, there is nothing to stop us!"

Dandan's mother looked at Dandan with a smile on her face, "What do you think?"

Dandan held her mother's hand tightly and said hesitantly, "Mom, I want to go out with him, because it's really boring in the bathing center, but if my mother doesn't agree, I won't go." Yes, I listen to you!"

Dandan's sensibleness made Chu Chu feel that she was a good child and could raise such an excellent daughter. She believed that Dandan's parents were also reasonable people.

"Dandan, you have to ask yourself this. If you want to go, go if you want to go. If you don't want to go, don't go. No matter what you decide, mom will support you!"

"Since you want to play, then go and play with confidence!"

But after hearing this, her eyes gleamed, and she looked directly at her mother, "Is it really okay? Aren't you afraid that zombies will hurt me? You didn't let me go out before!"

"Silly boy, you didn't have the ability to protect yourself before. Of course, mom won't let you go out. Now we have our boss Chu Chu to protect you. I believe she will protect you well and never let you have any problems, right? boss?"

As Dandan's mother spoke, she looked at Chu Chu, hoping to get her assurance.

Chu Chu nodded naturally and agreed, "I am responsible for bringing back those who are brought out. If Dandan is injured or unhappy, come and trouble me!"

"Then there's no problem!" Dan's father touched Dandan's head, "Then when do you plan to set off, I'll prepare something for her!"

"I'm going out with you this time, do you still need to prepare something? I've packed everything, you just need to lend me Dandan!"

Chu Chu is now employing child labor. If she doesn't get some benefits, won't she become Zhou Bapi?

"I'm so sorry. We will definitely prepare things ourselves!" Dandan's mother and Dandan's father insisted on the source, so they didn't say anything more. At most, they would quietly give a small subsidy.

The next day arrived in a blink of an eye. Chu Chu was ready to set off early in the morning, and Dandan also appeared in front of her with an excited face.

"Sister, I haven't been to the beach for a long time. I won't encounter zombies this time, right?"

Dandan is not worried about anything, he is only worried about encountering zombie attacks. He also met his grandparents the day before yesterday, and they all lost contact in the zombie attacks.

Ever since the zombie attack, her grandparents have never appeared again. Does she know what this means? But her family had been lying to her, and she simply believed their words.

"I will protect you, don't you believe in my power?" Since Chu Chu can take people out, she is confident that she can protect her. If not, she will not ask to take people out at all. suggestion!

Dandan's parents were still worried, and gave them numerous warnings at the door, asking them to be careful!

"Let's go, bye!" Dandan already had a bright smile on her face. She waved to her parents and happily left the bathing center hand in hand with Chu Chu!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days