four; forget

Warning: Adult Content. Do not read if you are sensitive to that shit.
BANG. BANG. BANG.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up from my bed. I ran to the kitchen and everyone was there. They rolled the carts, then lifted the door.

We all went inside and sat down, as usual."So, what are doing today?" I asked Billy.

"We're having an orgy," Billy smirked, "Now take your shirt off."

"Fuck you." I lifted my middle finger. "Ok, I will." said Joey.

I gave a weird look, he hasn't spoken to me in over a week. When he chooses to, he decides to be a pervert.

"But really, what are we doing." asked Snuffy. "I have a surprise." Said Billy.

He reached behind him and pulled out a bottle of vodka. We all whistled and Joey walked around and filled our glasses.

~

We drank as much as we could, Joey was eyeing me the whole time. Soon, everyone was leaving and it was only Joey and I left in the room.

"Staring isn't polite." I winked at him, still intoxicated. (A/N:drunk af)

He stumbled over to behind me, lifted my hair out of the way. His lips left kisses down my neck. I moaned in response.

His finger his lips, "Shhhh..." He hushed me. Shivers traveled down my spine."Jump." He whispered into my ear.

My legs went around his waist and he carried me to the table. His hand went under my shirt and went up and down my waist.

His tongue explored my mouth and my fingers tugged on his roots. I grabbed and pulled above his head and threw it somewhere in the room.

He slipped my shirt off and stood up.He slowly slid my pants down my thighs. I went down on my knees and looked him in the eyes as I slowly took off his belt.

"Fuck." He muttered and took off his belt himself then slipped off his pants. "These need to go." He muttered. He slipped my underwear off and unclips my bra.

His eyes went wide at the sight in front of him. He sucked on one, while massaging the other.

I hooked my fingers on the lining of his boxers and pulled them down, waiting for him to step out of them.

He hoists me up onto the table for the second time and lays me down, staring at my breasts once more.

He pulled out a rubber and put it on.He slid into me and I waited for me to adjust. I started moving my hips up. He took that as the sign to go.

Moans and grunts filled the room. He put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.He placed my legs on his shoulders to get a better spot.

I then pushed him over so I was on top. I rolled my hips and he kept his hands on my lower back.

He then got up and went to the side of the table I followed him and he leaned me over the table.

I gripped onto the table as he pounded into me. He hands were onto my waist, probably leaving bruises.

I felt a pressure come and I released. A few seconds later, he did as well.

I went and picked up my clothes, as did he. I was fully dressed, when he said something; "forget this ever happened."

XXX

Holy shit. Um, I would like to thank Macy (tbh 80's) for helping me write this and giving me the confidence to post it. Ah, yeah if you liked this, holy fuck you're in for a treat later. But, if you didn't, sucks for you.