five; furious

A/N: a picture I made, lol.

I'm so fucking tired.

I'm tired of Joey being a asshole. Im tired of him making me think he likes me, but say he doesn't.I'm tired of smiling at him, even though he'll just huff and walk away.

I'm tired of everything.

I want him so fucking bad, but I don't know if he wants me. Not even alcohol can compare to the thrill he gives me.

Something in the back of my head tells me that he's not worth it and that I could do so much better.

But, I'm not sure I want to do better. I don't want to find someone else.

I want him, but he doesn't want me.

He hasn't talked to me, since that night . Not even notice my existence, which makes me want to slap the shit out of him; but I also want to make out with him at the same time.

"Macy!" Someone snapped their fingers in front of my face,

It was Lucy. "Uh-sorry." I mumbled. "Listen I know we haven't know each-other a long time, but you shouldn't keep everything in like that, because one day you'll explode."

I shrugged and managed a smile, "I'm fine. Just on my period."

"Oh, alright." She said, but she didn't look convinced.

•••••••

Everyone was outside. I was sitting by a tree with a book. Peyton Nixon and Joey were flirting and I tried my best to ignore them, but I couldn't.

"Disgusting, isn't it?"

I turned to see Dylan. I put my book down. "I have an offer that I think you'd be willing to take up."

"And what is that?" I raised an eyebrow. "You obviously want Joey and I want Peyton, so how bout we make them jealous?"

"I don't know..." I hesitated. "Trust me." He said. I nodded and he told me the plan.

He wrapped a arm around me and we walked around where Joey and Peyton was. He randomly laughed and I did the same. He kissed my cheek and I did a fake giggle.

"It's not working." He whispered. "Plan B?" I asked and he nodded. He pushed me up against the wall and started to make out with me.

When he kissed my neck, he whispered, "Are they looking?" I looked to see Joey and Peyton.

Pissed would be a understatement, they both looked furious.

"Oh yeah." I laughed a little bit. "Good." He mumbled and grabbed my butt and I put my hand under his shirt.

Don't get me wrong, he was a good kisser, really hot too; but he wasn't Joey.

Both of them, stormed off. "They're gone now." I said. "Pleasure doing business with you." He shook my hand and walked off.

••••••••

A/N:

Sorry this is short, but if this gets to 19 votes I'll do a update spam the rest of this week. I imagine Dylan as Corey Haim, cause-do I even need to explain?

OMFG YOU DONT GET REPORTED FOR COMMENTING BITCH I DIDNT KNOW THAT OMFG