💞🫶𝕮𝖍𝓪𝖕𝒕𝓮٢ 4🫶💞

♡Kαყαɳԃɾα Lσɾα-Jαԃҽ Wellington♡ [18]POV
🌏Jαƈƙʂ Hιʅʅ
⏱️11:35αɱ
Jαɳυαɾყ 24,2024

"Time boring" AnnaLynne said as she threw the phone on the bed walking towards my bathroom.

"A mi fi tell yuh" I replied.

"Yuh waah guh Starbucks?" I asked AnnaLynne when she walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah then we can guh a KFC or Pizza Hut afta" she suggested.

"Yea" I agreed.

"Mia guh bade n get ready" I replied walking off going to the bathroom as I removed my clothes.

After about an hour in the bathroom I came out seeing Anna on my bed with her clothes on.

"So long me did in the bathroom" I went over to the closet looking for something suitable to wear.

"Yes, you take a whole friggin day fi take one likkle shower" she said being sarcastic.

"You too lie" I laughed looking back at her

"Me no know wah fi wear" she came over to the closet and started rummaging through it.

"Wear this nuh, me never see you in it yet" she said holding up a 2 piece set, it's a Cropped top pink hooded zipped up sweater with pink tights.

"See why me love you, thanks"

"You know say inna my head me a the bigger one" she said while chuckling going to sit back on my bed.

"Well get that out you head cause me will lick yuh dung if you eva miss behave" I said jokingly while laughing.

"Lick dung whooooo like you deh mad out" we both started laughing.

When the laughter died down I went over to my undergarments drawer and took out a black lace panty and a black brazzer.

I removed the towel and started putting on my panty then brazzer after.

"You pussy fat eno" Anna said looking at me.

"Hello, stop," I said while laughing.

"But a true"

After a few minutes I was ready to leave, I sprayed on my perfumes and went over to my shoe stand and took up my Vintage Rhyton Beige Sneakers.

"Alr me ready" I said to Anna as I tied my shoelace.

"Finallyyy" she said as she jumped off the bed excited.

⏱️12:57𝓹.𝓶
🌏𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓮

"Nosah people no have a yard" I said coming out of Starbucks frustrated from the crowd that was in there.

"Exactly" AnnaLynne said, agreeing with me.

"Me hope when we go a Pizza Hut it won't full" I started sipping my caramel Frappuccino because I didn't want it to finish quickly.

Caramel frap is the best

"Make we take a taxi please" AnnaLynne asked.

"Girl, you rather waste your money than just walk right down the road?" I turned looking at her slouching figure.

She lazy

Bad bad bad

"Alright" she said, hissing her teeth as she continued walking.

"Teeth muss waa brush" I murmured under the breath.

"if me eva tell u weh wah brush"

"Tell me nuh" I said, snapping my head around.