🚚Moving🚚

Kayandra Lora-Jade Wellington♡[18]PoV
🌏Jacks Hill,Abigail's house
⏱️7:25a.m

Slightly opening my eyes, I could see the bright sun shining through the window, I rubbed my eyes slowly and opened them fully

Slightly opening my eyes, I could see the bright sun shining through the window, I rubbed my eyes slowly and opened them fully. I looked around to see Abigail and Liana still sleeping.

My head was hurting so bad because after we went back upstairs last night, Liana and I made up and continued the game, so we were drunk. I didn't drink a lot, but I'm a lightweight when it comes on to rum.

I went to the bathroom to see if Abigail had some pills because I knew she drank a lot. I found some aspirin and took one. I brushed my teeth after and washed my face and made my way downstairs to look for something to eat.

"Good Morning" I greeted Julian, who was around the stove.

"Morning love" she replied with a smile.

"What are you making?" I asked politely.

'Stop act nice, she knows it's an act' my subconscious taunted me, is like she deserves a whole body for herself cause aint no way me and har so different.

"Brown stew kidney with boiled dumplings and bananas and ripe plantain" She answered.

Me ready fi eat that right right now

"Okay I'm going to bathe and then come back down" I informed her.

"Alright"

I went inside the room and searched for my phone, seeing it on the bedside table charging along with Liana's and Abigail's one.

Affi love Julian eno

I retrieved it from the table and saw a message from Anna, my father, and some instagram notifications.

Text thread

Ma girl👭❤️
Oh..so cause you deh a sleepover you figet bout me

😭😭😭
Babes you know me caah figet bout you me phone did dead
Wyd

End of text thread

I then went to reply to my father, who asked if everything was okay, I replied with a yes and asked if he's good and what he was doing.

I picked up my bag and took the toiletries out, and made my way into the bathroom.

45 mins later

"Unu stop trouble me, it doe funny" Abi complained because we were troubling her about how she was calling Skilli name in her sleep.

"Girl a swear when me finish bathe me come out and hear you a say Skilli noo" I laughed because I know I was lying.

Yuh wicked

"Me deevn have no dream, so me know you a lie" she said.

"Me believe Kay" her mother laughed along with me.