📞7 digits📞

♡ӄǟʏǟռɖʀǟ ʟօʀǟ-ʝǟɖɛ աɛʟʟɨռɢȶօռ♡[18]քօʋ🌏ռօʀɮʀօօӄ ⏱️12:45ք

🌏ռօʀɮʀօօӄ
⏱️12:45ք.ʍ
29/1/24

“You find the box with the equipment?” my father asked from the kitchen. I was looking for the microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker etc..

“Yes, call one of the men to help me with the microwave” I said to him because I knew I couldn't manage it.

“Yow one a unu go help me daughter” he said roughly to one of the workers.

Why him a do the man dem like dat

Dem a get dem money so nothing no wrong

So dat no say

Dragging me from my thoughts, a man came to assist with the microwave “ Sorry let me take up the microwave”

I moved over to the lighter objects to carry. When I finished bringing the appliances, I went to my room to continue packing my clothes. I only had a few things in my room left to do. I just needed to finish packing my clothes and then my sister and I would leave to buy some stuff for the house.

My father didn't bring any utensils and plates. He said he would let us buy some along with some new set of towels, sheets, mats, lamps, etc..

“Kay daddy say the person soon reach so you must get ready” my sister said, coming into the room.

“Ok me ago take a quick shower and come” I said to her, going for the toiletries I packed.

“Same” she said, walking out of the room.

A few mins later

“Likkle girl, yuh no ready"my father asked, shouting from the living room.

“Yes mia come” I said, pushing my foot into my Nike shoes, then spraying some perfume on and exiting the room.

I heard a horn blow three times. "Here….unu gwone now see d man a get impatient” my father said giving me a card and a 1000 usd.

“The person cyaa wait….thanks and bye” I said to my father, earning a chuckle from him.

“Naav no manners” he mumbled under his breath as I walked out.

“Finallyyy" my sister let out a sigh from the wall.

“Yuh extra, come take a picture a me please” I went over to the wall and posed.

I heard the horn blow again and hissed my teeth as I continued to pose.
⬇️