🖤Hate him🖤

♧ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢𝑧//ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰//𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫♧[22]ꝓ𝔒𝓥
🌏𝔑𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔬𝑘
⏱️1:43𝔭.𝔪
𝔍𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔯ყ 27,2024

"Mi will fist yuh dung ino badman, TAP THIEF ME KILL DEM"' I shouted seriously to Skilli(mi day one bredda) because he was stealing my kills from PUBG.

"Bro, a me a earn mi kill dem, mi naa thief no kill" he replied while laughing.

Mi wi fuck up a boy fi me kills eno

Bro you know you naa do Skilli nothing

Watch and see nuh

"Ypree me don, ypree Skilli" Vodka said as he entered the gaming room.

"Know seh mi deh yah dawg"

"Unu deaf fi stop call me suh me a no don nor no leader a nothing, all a we equal so unu and junior need fi stop pin that pon me" I said to Vodka seriously.

The man dem a try pin don pon me and me a tell them fi bill but no everybody waa me be fucking don.

"Anything you say eno" he said while sitting on the couch.

"Like unu need the real og fi help unu win mon" he took up the controller and logged on to join the game.

"A me a d best yasso so unu lock chat" I retorted.

"We'll see"

"Martin, come here" my mother Cynthia called from the kitchen.

"Mmcht" I hissed my teeth as I placed my controller on the sofa.

"Yes mommy"

"Come help me in the kitchen, me want you make the rice fimi please" she asked, as she stirred the meat together with the seasoning.

"Ok" I went over to the sink to wash my hands.

I took out a pot big enough for all of us because I knew my mother was going to cook for Vodka and Skilli also.

"Me say you can believe Richard(chris father) come a ask fi speak to you, after all you 22 years him never business and a now him waah talk to you" My mother told me.

"You tell him say me hate him right?" I asked, annoyed by the mention of his name.

"Yes but him say him a try mend back broken relationships"

"Mommy, why you even answer when him call" I asked, raising my voice.

"Bwoy doh raise yuh voice afta mi" she retorted shouting.

"Sorry" I apologized.

Me cyaa dis me mother a nuff she do fimi

She a the only person can shout after me and me take it

"A the first time me a answer him call cause him call me alot of times and me no answer but a literally 20 add missed call me see so me just answer" She explained to me.

"Block him cause a probably something him want" I know it wouldn't be money because he's rich, he's a lawyer in New York.

"Alright"

My father didn't take care for me one bit, I remember when I was 9 I wanted to visit him just to know how he looked and he rushed me when I showed up at his door he said 'move me no waah know you or nothing bout you, you were a mistake a big one at that' from then we didn't talk and I even found out that when he moved overseas he had twins two boys and was taking good care of them. But now me no give one fuck bout him, him could a dead right infront me and me wouldn't feel no way.