𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕪

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I don't want a playboyJust wanna play with myBOYTOYHe's so lucky, he's myBOYTOYYeah, I know he love meIf I break his heart, I'll buy another to enjoyAll the girls are sayin'Nothin's better than a boytoy"

Just wanna play with my
BOYTOY
He's so lucky, he's my
BOYTOY
Yeah, I know he love me
If I break his heart, I'll buy another to enjoy
All the girls are sayin'
Nothin's better than a boytoy"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caroline Fall was a broadway star, and when she was younger she was obsessed with a show called the Vampire Diaries, and it's two spinoffs.

But as time passed she grew out of her obsession with the shows and started moving on to other shows, but that didn't mean she didn't go back and watch them from time to time, because she did. But she wasn't the big hardcore fan she used to be.

And when she died one night in an accident during rehearsal when one of the sandbags fell on top of her head. Hitting her really hard, to the point that she fell off stage and into a bunch of music stands.

She was dead as soon as her body hit the ground.

When she woke up she thought she'd be in a big white room surrounded by Angels or something. Not waking up in a hospital room in the middle of the night wanting nothing more than to drink blood at that moment in time.

But soon she got over the fact she was now Caroline Forbes and moved on with her life.

But then soon enough it turned out there were mates in this lifetime.

And she had more than enough.

There was Stefan Salvatore: The 'Best Friends' boyfriend
There was Damon Salvatore: The 'Best Friends' crush
There was Kai Parker: The Sociopath who learned how to feel
There was Klaus Mikaelson: The Big Bad Hybrid who only wanted love
There was Kol Mikaelson: The Psychopath who wanted to be chosen first
There was Jeremy Gilbert: The 'Best Friends' brother
There was Hayley Marshall: The wolf who wanted a family and love
And then there was Katherine Pierce: The runaway and survivor who wanted a reason to stay and to feel real love

It was safe to say things were about to get real fun here. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)