Chapter 2

I Wanted to let you know this is the same Powered up AU

Nobodys Pov

"John Dory?!" A voice behind john gasped, causing the to be startled. Poppy leaned over to the right to see a troll.

The troll had magenta hair and one side of the hair was drooping over, covering his right eye. He wore only black jean shorts.

John whipped around, "Floyd?!" John's eyes lit up. The troll was Floyd, the second youngest of the brothers.

"I heard everything.." Floyd's eyes had sadness in them. John's eyes grew sad. "We need to save branch, I promised I'll come back but I never did" Floyd said sadly.

"Where is rosiepuff?" John turned to poppy, "Rosiepuff?" Poppy had no idea who that was. "Our grandmother, branch's grandmother?" John said.

"Oh sugar" Poppy thought to herself. "She um- She..went on a trip! Yes, a trip to Mount Rageous too!" Poppy came up with the first lie that came to her head.

Poppy did not have the heart to tell them now after their baby brother had been kidnapped that their Grandmother had been dead for years which left branch all alone at the age of 5.

"We can get to her after we got spruce and clay" John said, "Yeah but how?" Floyd asked, "We have no vechicle"

"Oh yes we do! Rhondaa~" John called out, soon, a=from underground came a large armadillo bus.

"Meet Rhonda!" John excitedly showed his pet and bus, "Great! Let's go Dory!" Floyd ran to the bus.

"Don't call me that-"

Poppy and Floyd hopped in Rhonda as John stepped in, closing the door. 

Meanwhile with branch

Branch was stuck in the diamond bottle, sitting as he watched Velvet and veneer talk. He would use his powers to get out but that backed-fired once.

Everytime he shattered the diamond bottle, he was shocked with his collar and put in a new one. 

Velvet and Veneer put a muzzle which was connected to a shock collar on him, why? Because he bites.

"Ugh, I'm stuck in here, having to listen to the complaints of a teenager" he groaned, slumping onto one side of the bottle.

"You should be thanking us, now your talent won't go to waste" Velvet sneered at me. "And Why are your colours so..dark?" Veneer pointed out.

"When my grandma ded, I turned grey, I got my colours back but trauma and depression led me to being darker" Branch rolled his eyes.

"Well at least when brozone comes, There will be more colour!" Velvet laughed. "B-Brozone, what do you want with them?!" Branch was shocked.

"I forged a letter, asking them to come and rescue you" Velvet sighed, "I love me, that was kinda hard knowing trolls are so..small" Her  face went blank.

"Actually that's impressive, I know it means harm on my brother but they did walk out so I don't really have anything to say"

"Your welcome?" Vevlet was confused by what branch said. "Well Time for a spritz~" Velvet looked to branch and grinned.

"Ugh, You do know I have nothing left, maybe a desperate Christmas album or a one off one national anthem but that is it" Branch looked away.

"Does it look like I care?" Velvet kept her unamused face. She grabbed the bottle and gave herself a spritz.

Branch's body glowed and was lifted it was very very painful but branch did not flinch at all. 

He in fact can't feel that specific pain due to how much Velvet and Veneer uses. The shocks the shock collar gives him hurts a lot more though.

"Ow tHat hUrts sO muCh" he mocked them. "I hate you-" Velvet glared at him.

Meanwhile with Floyd, John and poppy

"H-He kept my vest..?" Floyd's eyes get watery when he saw poppy wearing the vest. "He always wore it" she said with a smile.

Floyd lets a tear fall, "I should have come back.." he looked away feeling rather guilty. Poppy puts her hand on his shoulder as they exchanged smiles.

"Wait- how are we going to find spruce?" poppy asked. "I have something that will help" john smiled.

John then pulled out something from his hair, it was a postcard that says wish you were here. "We need to find this sunset!" john says.

Floyd gave him a seriously look, "There is no return address, this could be from anywhere" Floyd grabbed the postcard.

"It's definitely spruce I mean-pfft- he's the only one I know who talks like that" John laughed. Floyd just stared at him.

"We just need to find that sunset!" poppy pointed out. "Here we come Spruce" Floyd sighed.