Chapter 5

"Branch...?" John said, in disbelief.  "That settles it!" Bruce said, walking away. "We have to save branch..now" Bruce handed his menu to his employee.

"Brandy, your in charge while I'm gone" he said to his employee, the muppet nodded and went ahead.

"Let's go" he turned to his other brothers, "Come on branch needs us!" Poppy ran towards Rhonda.

"Good to have you back bruce" Floyd smiled at his brothers, "same here Floyd" he smiled back as we walked towards Rhonda.

They walked towards Rhonda who let them in as they went off to find Clay.

Meanwhile with branch and the snobby teens

Branch was teleported back to the diamond bottle as he fall onto the ground, "Hey! I was having a brother heartfelt moment!" He whined.

Velvet glared at him, "I don't care!" she growled. "Umh V-velvet?" Crimp called for her in a shaky and nervous tone.

Velvet turned to her with her usual resting bitch face. "You know that thing you asked for?" crimp asked.

"Yeah?" velvet said, keeping her face like that.  "I managed to create it" crimp gestured to a pair of shoulder pads.

Velvet perked up, grabbing branch and stuffing the diamond bottle into the holes and puts the shoulder pad on.

She rapidly pressed the button in the middle as talent was sucked out of branch. Branch had the talent sucked out of him while he also had his resting bitch face on.

"If you do that too much, you'll kill him" crimp nervously pointed out, 

"I don't wanna kill the little guy" Veneer came over, "They are kinda cute when they are on and about, banging on the walls, yelling to go home" he said, tapping the diamond bottle.

"Do you want to go back to that dark place where we had nothing?!" Velvet grabbed his face, "Girl, we grew up in the surburds, our parents were dentists" Veneer rolled his eyes.

"Our parents were nobodies and we were nobodies, when I met you, you were literally sucking your thumb and pooping all over the place" Velvet sat down.

"You met me when I was a baby-" Veneer replied, "All over the place, it was Nuts!" Velvet got up, holding the diamond bottle.

Branch just watched, unamused.

With The others,

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!" Bruce's voice echoed, looks like they told him. Bruce however did not cry, but was rather angry.

He ranted on and on while John listened and Floyd was driving, talking with poppy. "So how long did you know branch poppy?" Floyd asked, looking at the road ahead.

"I met branch a long time ago, at first we did not get along well hehe" she giggled. "Branch, not getting along with someone?" Floyd laughed.

"That's impossible, he had to be depressed and what legends says, grey if he did not get along with-" Floyd paused when he looked at poppy.

"Oh no.." He stopped the bus, he stood up and turned to poppy. "Branch was rather grey when he saw him, he wasn't really but darker coloured" Floyd looked down.

Floyd then looked up at poppy, "Why did my baby brother turn grey?" He was rather serious about it.

"Bitty B? Grey!?" John gasped. "It can't be, Bitty B was the most cute, energetic, baby I knew" Bruce stared at poppy in disbleif. Poppy sighed,

"Its true...Branch was grey