Chapter 10

My AU is now called Death till end, it is a trolls x hazbin hotel so Branch is actually friends with Alastor, charlie, angel dust, niffy, sir pentious, husker, zestial, lucifer yeah, he hates the vees- he truamatises them with alastor when they want to, He also hates adam and is friends with emily. There is more to branch :p. He also shares the radio show with alastor. He is a overlord. i just found branch's demon name online <3

Nobody's pov

"We have to save them!" Floyd exclaimed. The two siblings stuffed John Dory, Bruce and clay into diamond bottles and into their Shoulder-pads.

"Hey guys, welcome to the club" Branch rolled his eyes. "Branch! Are you okay?!" Bruce was shocked to see his little brother so fade.

"No, This idiots are so- AGGGHHHHHHH" Branch yelled in pain when the muzzle shocked him. "No! Branch!" John cried out.

"Ugh I hate these noodle dolls" Branch rolled his eyes, becoming more fade. "H-how..are you becoming more fade" Clay's eyes widen.

Branch was fading from his legs to his head.

 "Ugh, shocks from this thing do that, it's sucking my talent in a more painful way than what you guys will experience" Branch pointed to his muzzle collar.

"It stopped my heart once" Branch laid back against the diamond prison wall. The brothers looked at branch with pity.

"Shut up troll" Veneer snarled at John and bruce. "Shut Up Veneer, goddamnit your annoying" Branch growled.

"Let's just go" Velvet walked out of the room, having done her makeup and hair. Veneer followed after her.

"Let's go!" Viva said, running after them. Velvet and Veneer appeared on the red carpet, looking stunning..to most people-

"Okay, how's my aura?" Velvet turned to Veneer. 'Confident yet grateful to everyone who got you here" Veneer replied with a smirk.

"That's what I'm going for!" Velvet put her arm around her spoiled brother. They stepped off their Luxury car onto the platforn.

They happily came up to peope, posing with them in pictures or signing their autographs. Suddenly, A Armadillo bus appeared, racing towards them.

"Velvet and Veneer!, GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER!" Floyd came out of Rhonda and pointed at them, glaring.

"Let go of Branch!" Poppy yelled at them. 'I don't know what you're talking about troll" Velvet looked down at them, glaring.

There was venom in her tone, "You have none of your own talent and you have been stealing their, You, OH YOU- BITCHES!" Viva glared at them.

Her eyes were black with gold slits, branch was cheering her on from inside the diamond prison. Velvet and Veneer covered the diamond bottles on their suits.

They looked nervous, "Okay, we have to go now" They stepped away from the trolls. They then took off in their Luxury car.

"Follow that Luxury Vehicle!" Viva yelled, Her feathery white with gold wings sprouted from her back.

She grey horns and two pairs of wings, Floyd hopped into Rhonda and took the wheel. Poppy watched in awe as she saw her sister.

Viva, Poppy and Floyd took off, speeding towards the two. "Mount Rageons, you did not think we were going to give you a boring whole stage show, did you?" Velvet smirked.

"That is exclusively why we bought tickets for!" A random Mount Rageon said. "We are taking this show on the road" Veneer threw his hands in the air.

They both clicked the button in the middle, draining the brother's talent. 

John, Bruce and Clay groaned in pain while Branch sat there, occasionally pointing the middle finger at Velvet.

The trolls chased Velvet and Veneer all the way onto A Swan Boat. Velvet and Veneer danced on the boat, smirking at the trolls.

"We have to get to them, Time to Hustle!" Floyd pressed the hustle button and Rhonda took off in a flash.

Rhonda magically flew onto the boat while Viva was interfering with Velvet and Veneer, flying around them like a fly.

Viva then used her powers and manages to get John and Bruce out of the shoulder pads. "Floyd!" Branch exclaimed as Floyd jumped onto Branch's diamond bottle.

"Hang tight Baby brother!" Floyd said before Velvet quickly slapped his away. Floyd managed to grab Clay instead.

Velvet and Veneer stood on top on the boat as they finished the song, "Alright! You guys want an encore!?" Velvet yelled to her fans.

Veneer paused, "Encore, Velvet I have no trolls, That bitty b won't last" Veneer tried to persuade her sister to quit wile they are on top.

Velvet grew angry and grabbed his face, "Just sing you beautiful idiot" Velvet let go of Veneer and pressed the button.

Branch laid down, his muzzle was shocking him and he was almost fully faded. "We gotta do this family harmony now!" Floyd turned to his imprisoned brothers.

"We don't have to be perfect to be in harmony!" Bruce clenched his fist. "Let's save Bitty B" Viva said, landing.

F: It's some kind of love...It's some kind of fire~ I'm already up but you bring me higher~
V: You know I'm not wrong~ You know I'm not lying~

J: We do it better~
All: We do it better..yeah~ And I don't mind when the world spins faster, the music's louder. The Waves get stronger~

All: I don't mind when the world spins faster, Faster, faster~ Just let me take to a better placee~ 

The brothers sang and danced, twirling in their diamond and singing. A small outlining of orange appears around them.

They suddenly flew! They were lifted as Branch's diamond bottle also flew away from Velvet.

All: Yeaaahhh~ Just let me take you to a better place!

Branch sang as well as the diamond prisons shattered, creating a large display of colours and light.

Branch then flew slowly to the ground, fully faded and unconscious. "No no no NO!" Floyd ran and caught him before he hit the ground.

"Oh no.." Poppy felt tears fill her eyes, Viva ran to him. "I just got you back, I'm not losing you again!" Viva cried.

All the brothers ran to branch. "Branch! No no no no.." John whimpered as tears escaped his eyes.

"Wake up branch..Wake up!" Bruce gently shook branch, also crying. "Branch we need you.." Clay also cried.

"Please branch..We'll stay this time, I promise.." Floyd sobbed. Then, Poppy got an idea. "I got it!" Poppy pulled chalk out of her hair and drew a pentagram the size of branch.

"This will work" Viva lifted branch and put him on the drawn pentagram. Poppy and Viva had happy and excited smiles on their faces.

Once Viva placed branch on the circle, Poppy spoke in a firm and serious voice which had a hint of happiness.

"I Resurrect You, Akaza" Poppy stood in front of the circle. Soon, Branch Shot up. "Oh, Dag it, I was talking to Charlie Poppy-" Branch paused when his brothers tackled him in a hug.

"You're alive!" Floyd cried, "But I am not really-" Branch hugged back. Branch then turned to Velvet and Veneer.

His eyes turn black with a gold slit, he stands up, his horns, hallow and wings emerging. I don't really wanna have to type this part out but here is one part.

"AHHHHHHHGGHHGHGGHAGAHAHGAHAHAHHHH" Velvet and Veneer screamed demonically in pain.

"Don't hurt my brothers ever again." Branch's half radio voice growled. It was a very gorey scene.

His brothers and poppy scream in horror while Viva laughed and wheezed. 

                                                               THE END(MAYBE?)

That's the end for this part, I hope you enjoyed this <3, let me know if I should do one more short chapter for the aftermath