Aftermath

Nobodys pov

The BroZone Brothers and The Royal Sisters headed back to Pop Village, The ride back was a bit awkward.

Floyd decided to break the uneasy silence, "So Branch...who is Charlie?" Floyd asked, gaining the attention of the others.

"Yeah, who is she? Your girlfriend~" Bruce teased. Branch looked at him with disgust, "What, ew no! Fuck no, Charlie's lesbian and she's my sister!" Branch gagged a bit.

"Sister!?" They gasped, Viva and Poppy also cringed when bruce said that. "So I'm guessing none of you read TrollNews" Branch fiddled his fingers. 

"Who is Charlie!?" They sounded somewhat angry, mostly John, Bruce and Clay. "Charlie Morningstar?" Branch gestured. 

"None of you heard? Uhh, Lucifer MorningStar?" Branch was confused, his brothers did not know about the MorningStar Family.

"The devil!?" Floyd gasped. 

"When I died, I was adopted by Lucifer and Alastor. So I was not really..abandoned for too long.." Branch looked away at the last part.

The older brothers looked at Branch with a look of concern, sadness and guilt.

Everyone stepped out of the vehicle, to get some fresh air.

Branch messed with a bandage on his arm, avoiding eye contact. 

"Branch, you were adopted by the King Of Hell? And The Fearsome Radio Demon..?" Floyd touched branch's shoulder.

"...Y-Yeah.." Floyd's look softened after Branch spoke, "I never should have abandoned you.." Floyd wrapped his arms around Branch, pulling him in a hug.

Branch hugged back as the others also joined the hug. "Now that you guys apologised, dad won't chase you down" Branch smiled.

His brothers paused, "wait what-" They were cut off by the ground rumbling. 

"I take it back-" Branch quickly said before Alastor emerged, in his demon form.

"BROZONE!!" Alastor's radio demon voice roared. "Hi Dad! <3" Branch waved at Alastor. Husker and Charlie came.

"Alastor no!" Husker tired to pull the large, angry demon away. "So sorry for..my dad's agressive Behavior" Charlie ran and hugged Branch.

"Hey Sis" Branch smiled as they broke the hug, "LET ME AT THOSE MOTHERFU-" Alastor was still angry.

"You guys should run" Branch turned to his brothers who were staring at Alastor. "Yeah, yep, let's run" Their Voices overlapped.

They then took off, running, Alastor chasing them. Meanwhile, Viva and poppy were watching them, -__- on their face.

Should I do some oneshots for trolls or the trolls band together aftermath, let me know if I should do it in my au or a different au.