Underground fight club

Dragonstone Pov

The Crystal Gems and I warp back onto the Crystal Temple Warp Pad. Pearl is scolding Amethyst for her recklessness.

Pearl: "How could you possibly think punching a blood polyp was a good idea? Look at all the gunk you got on me!" flicks away a small piece of gunk on her arm "And look at Steven!"

Steven: is covered in thick gunk except for his face "It's not so bad once you get used to it."

Amethyst: "See? He likes it."

Pearl: "He certainly won't like it when it hardens."

Steven: starts to worry "Uhh, what? Umm, I'm gonna go wash." waddles away

Dragonstone: "please do, Steven." I sighed and looked back to the gems

Pearl: "He shouldn't have been so close in the first place." Steven waddles towards the fridge, when the gunk hardens him in place.

Amethyst: "How was I supposed to know they pop?"

Dragonstone: "It was pulsating and visibly filled with fluids." I pinched the bridge of my nose

Steven: "Uh, guys?" None of them paid attention to him at the moment

Pearl: "You're always putting us in danger with your little outbursts!" Amethyst puts her fingers in her ears and sticks out her tongue playfully. "Ugh, you are just... so... CHILDISH!"

Amethyst: "Yeah, yeah. And don't forget "reckless", "vulgar", "loud mouth"." yells "And that's just what makes me so awesome!" to Dragonstone "Right, DT?!"

Dragonstone: "You know I support you and want you to be your own individual, but please try to think before you act." I looked down at her sternly as I saw the hurt in her eyes but didn't give in

Amethyst: to Garnet "Garnet?"

Garnet    : shifts her visor "Amethyst, you are a Crystal Gem. You need to act like it." Pearl crosses her arms and Dragonstone nodded with his eyes closed

Amethyst: turns around "Fine." The Temple Gate activates, but Amethyst walks into her room.

Dragonstone: "I'll be in my den, if you need me, not today." I walked off to the temple gate and entered my room

3rd Pov

Pearl: smiles "I think we really got through to her!" Garnet groans "Right, Garnet Garnet and Pearl both leave the house, ignoring Steven.

Steven: still trapped "Guys?"

Time Skip-nighttime

Steven is fast asleep in the hardened shell of the gunk. The Temple Gate opens, waking Steven up. Amethyst rushes out of the door wearing a cape and leaves the house. Steven falls over and the mold shatters, freeing him.

Steven: "Amethyst?" Steven follows Amethyst, shapeshifting as she runs, to a warehouse.

Location; Abandoned Warehouse

Steven peeks through a window of the warehouse. Mr. Smiley is seen emceeing a wrestling tournament, while Amethyst reveals herself as a wrestler in the center of the ring.

Mr. Smiley: "For those of you befuddled by the events of athleticism, you are about to see the Purple Puma, raah, is the single most hated wrestler in Beach City Underground's...HISTORY!" The audience collectively boos while Purple Puma basks in pride.