No files?

Soo-ah POV

The sound of the alarm clock never fails to damage my mood. I get up , turn off the ringing, and take a shower.

Darn, my hairs soaking wet. The hairdryer can't turn on because the power just went out. What a timing , world ! 😀
anyways, I get dressed and wear my heels. My foot cramps can never reduce.

I open the door , once again, to QG headquarters.
It is owned by Kim enterprises, which has been running for generations. The current CEO, is the youngest in history of the company. Kim Seok-Jin. Doesn't want a single mistake. Kim enterprise, and Hwang enterprises were at the peak. It was a challenge to see who would win, a tiring challenge.
My heels click clack was starting to annoy me, thankfully I reached the room in time.

-ˏˋ CEO ˊˎ-

A/N POV
Soo-ah entered the room with pursed lips, until ... "Soo-ah-shi. I need my files. Go ask assistant Park for them ." She nods after hearing him. Seokjin needs his files. D A I L Y files. It isn't a problem for her At least. As she makes her way out the door, she trips from the bottom edge and lets out a questionable sound. People in the distance chuckle and ask her if she's alright. "I haven't seen anyone as clumsy as her, god forbid"

Seokjin was a man who was perfect in all his work and didn't like even a single mistake, on the other hand his Secretary was a walking disaster. She was much clumsy and always did something new, she became the daily Dose of Entertainment at the Kim Company, which sometimes irritated him.

Soo-ah makes her way to assistant Park.

"Jimin, Mr.Kim wants his files.„

"Files? I didn't get any today."

"No files? Are you serious?"

"Never seen Miss Jackass so serious before"

"Shut up."

"Jokes aside, I received no files today. Just a letter"

He hands a letter to soo-ah, and walks away, leaving her confused. "No files? That's questionable"
She comes in the CEO's room, which has a huge:    CEO
                                                                                         Kim Seok-Jin'
Engraved on it.
"Mr.Kim, Park said he received no files today."

"Miss.Min, this is no time to be joking around."

"Sir, I had the same question. He said he received nothing but a letter."

"A letter?"

She hands it over to him, and he opens it.

"Fucking asshole.." he mutters under his breath.

"Is everything...alright sir?"

He slams the letter on his desk.
"Go to your brothers office, tell him to give you key 162."

"Okay"

Min Soo-ah's brother, Min Yoon-gi. Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin were middle school buddies. The Min's hold much power in the Kim company as the family helped build, plan and manage the enterprise in its history. Also why Soo-ah got a high-class Secretary Job.

*knock knock*
"Yoongi-shi?"

"Come in"

"Kim needs key number... what was it? 160? One sixty fou-"

"Was it 162 ny any chance ?"

"YES YES YES!"
He chuckles and gets out the key in a mini key stash.

518 words~