party?

Soo-ah makes her way to Mr.Kim's office. Why was he so distressed? She enters and hands him the key.
"Thank you, also, i might need you for some time after work."

Time after work? Soo-ah started thinking a bit weirdly. Min Soo-ah! Get your mind together.

"Okay sir..."

Time pass ...
4pm, her shift is supposed to end, but he wanted soo-ah to stay back, which left her a bit irritated.
"So...what are we doing Mr.Kim?..."

"You're not working your shift anymore, there's no point to call me that. Seokjin."

"Oh , okay. What are we doing ?"

"Can you come with me to the post office quickly? Then we'll head to my house for a job."

"Okay."

They head outside the empty building , while soo-ah was literally freezing to death because of the cold "are we n-not taking a vehicle?"      "Nope , it's very close" .She looks over to Seokjin, who has a full coat on, miserably. 'That selfish thing...' she mutters. They reach the post office.
"Just wait outside. I'll be back in a minute."
Soo-an nods and waits outside, shivering.

After a few minutes, he came back, with a small box. "Here, there was a mini donut shop in the building, i got so,e while waiting." He said, handing them over. "Yum!!" Soo-ah takes a lotus donut and takes a bite. Seokjin scoffs. "yaa! What's with all the scoffing."
"Scoffs of disbelief! You almost ate the entire donut with that bite."      "Aish...what's with you and my eating habits, let's go!"

The sun was setting, and both reached his house. "Okay, can you wait in the living room while i go change?"    "Okay, I'll be right here".
He goes off into his room and grabs a t shirt and pajamas. On the other hand, soo-ah sat in the living room, awkwardly waiting.
'when. Is. He. Coming. Back.' Was all she could think.
She heard footsteps, making her feel relieved. He sat on the couch opposite to her. "The key you gave me is for my bank locker". "Aaa I see." She couldn't care less. "What's the job we have to do?" She says taking a bite of her second donut. "I need help with setting up a party.This is party will be held this Friday." He says taking a sip of his coffee. It was a Wednesday today. Soo-ah pauses while chewing and grabs the iPad out of her tote bag. "Okay, I'll find a venue and what else do we need planning with?" . "We need a guest list. Lots of photographers, company members, company CEO's reporters and employees will be there." "Okay...guest list." She taps on the top right of her screen with the same Apple Pencil.
"Thank you, helpful lad" "I'm your secretary, it's my job, it's okay"
Seokjin puts a small smile on and takes his last sip.
"So, how are you doing?" He says, opening a cabinet in the kitchen which is right in-front of the living room.
"Oh , i-I'm fine,"
"Are you still living in your apartment?"
"Yes"
"Hm, nice to know you aside being your boss."

All soo-ah could think was the word 'awkward'. She hardly has any normal conversation with him. She doesn't want to embarrass herself. That's her biggest fear. Getting embarrassed.

"Also, Hwang is coming to the party"
Hwang?...Hwang Hyunjin? CEO of the Hwang company? Coming to a party hosted by Kim? Catastrophic.
"Hwang...Hwang Hyunjin?"
"You heard me" he says putting a mogu mogu drink on her side of the table.
"Some rumors were going around about him, I didn't think inviting him in the first place was a good idea. But every party they had hosted, a CEO of our company always had an invitation at their doorstep. I had no choice"

"That's seems okay...as long as the other parties with both company representatives were present..." soo-ah says worryingly.

"*chuckle* what's there to be afraid of. As long as that punk doesn't do anything it's totally fine. Before you think, he had said worst things about us behind our back. I'm the minimum."

Time pass......
It was around 10:00pm , seokjin dropped you off and you were almost done with the venue selection and guest list. You were somehow a yawning mess. "*yawn* I'll just sleep early today." You turn your desk light off and get into bed.

739 words ~