Chapter 8

You sat with your books in your study. It's been two days and you have not opened your books, it wasn't like you didn't feel like studying but because of the headache that your Mom gave you in Seoul. But now that you are free you didn't want to lose that scope because you never know when the one who must not be named will come and knock you at your door.

You fidgeted the pencil on your fingers for a moment as you flipped the pages one by one marking all the important points that caught your eye.

Suddenly your eyes fell on the jar of strawberry that was lying next to you.

V....

You thought. It reminded you of Taehyung and unmindfully you scribbled his name on your notebook.

"Ugh... Why am I thinking about him him? " you groaned, annoyed about the fact that Taehyung was all in your mind and you couldn't think of anything else other than him. His jokes, his flirty talks seemed to have captivated your mind. And you can't help it. You hated it. You hated that how he had messed up with your mind in just two days.

It's been so quiet since he has left, though it has been just an hour but it felt like eternity. You were missing him already. You never felt someone's absence like this before. Since childhood you never had many friends like the other girls had, it's not that you didn't like people but you were too shy to make the first move. And after all these years when you finally have someone who gave you his attention or maybe he thinks you as his friend, made you miss him so bad.

You were thinking all of these when the door bell rang making you freak out.

Who can come over at such a time?

You glanced at the clock which showed 7 o'clock.

Naturally it was quiet unobvious for someone to come at your house because in this new city you know absolutely no one except for Taehyung who just left an hour ago and would probably not come back again so fast.

Leaving your books as it was on the table you scooted to your main door guessing that it must be some stupid sales man or an over friendly neighbor who just want to past his or her time in some sort of useless conversation with you.

You opened the door with haste and was shocked to see Taehyung with a plastic bag interwind in his fingers.

"What are you doing now? It has been just an hour that you left" you were amazed but at the same time it felt good to see him again.

"Just let me come in girl" he pursed his lips and made his way inside your apartment.

He handed the packet containing ramen to you and dumbed himself on the sofa.

"Yeah, cook this for me. I am hungry" he ordered pointing at the packet which was on your hand now and picked up the remote to turn the television on.

"I think you should at least say please" you frowned your brows and crossed your arms.

He kept the remote aside switching off the television and walked over you. He came closer and closer without stopping and you moved a step or two back until your back touched the wall.

He pinned your hands on the wall and brought his face closer to yours that you could feel his hot breath caressing your face. Your heart went up and down when you looked at his dangerously beautiful eyes.

"You better listen to me girl" his voice as low as a whisper which brought a shiver down your spine and you gulped out of nervousness as his eyes pierced yours.

You became more nervous when he brought his face more closer to yours. So close that your lips nearly touched his and this made your self defense mode turn on and you kicked him on his weak point.