CHAPTER - 2

Hi guyzzzzz
So here I am with the next chapter.

************************************

As soon Tara reached the ground floor she realised that she forgot her bag .
"Ahhhh bag bhi Aaj hi bhulna tha "
(Ahhhh forgot the bag today only )
She cried in frustration and again went to the 17th floor where her apartment is .

She again came back with her bag and her scooty key and left for the  college.

She reached the college in 25 minutes and ran towards her class which took her 5 minutes to reach the class . She saw that the professor was not there to which she  took a breath of relief and moved towards her seat next to Raj .

"Wah ! Tu toh time par aa gayi , I am impressed"
(Wow! You are on time today)
Raj said in a mocking tone to which Tara glared at him and replied with the tight lipped smile
"I am not a slow turtle like you ".

Raj's smile vanished after listening to Tara. He was going to say something when the professor entered the class and asked them to submit the assignment one by one . Everyone submitted the assignment and professor started the lecture. After the lecture both went towards the canteen and took a seat in front of each other with their food.

"When is your interview Tara ?" Raj asked stuffing food in his mouth to which she replied "Day after tomorrow."

" Iska matlab kal chutti " Raj said with the grin and Tara looked at him with a confused expression which Raj understood and said " kal kya ye boring lecture lene aayegi kya pagal , mai toh mar hi jata agar thodi der me ye lecture khatam nhi hota toh . Pta nhi kya hi padhate hai , kuch padhate bhi hai ya nhi "
(Will you come here tomorrow for this boring lecture idiot, I would have died in sometime if lecture would not have ended soon . Don't know what they teach , or they teach or not.)

"Tu shi keh rha hai , neend aa rhi thi pure time , kal Mai orphanage aaungi aur hum maje karenge "
( You are right. I was feeling sleepy in  whole lecture . Tomorrow I will come to the orphanage and we will enjoy )
Tara said  slightly smiling and then getting excited at last looking towards Raj who was stuffing his mouth with burger .

They both ate and Raj went to the orphanage for some work and Tara wanted to eat some brownies so she moved towards her favourite cafe on her scooty.

************************************

Rajveer was working in his office on his laptop with full concentration with his shirt sleeves rolled till his elbow showing his veiny hands and upper 2 buttons of his shirt were open giving little glimpse of his toned chest and some of his silky black hair strands falling on his forehead making him superhot .

(Kuch bhi kaho Banda toh hot hai 😁)

His attention went towards the door when he heard the knock and Daksh entered his cabin with a file in his hand after listening come in from him.

"Sir shareholders of Karan Rajputs company have taken their shares back and he is gone bankrupt" Darsh said with the stonic face but with slight excitement.

Rajveer smirked on the information and leaned back on his chair and said in his stern voice looking at Daksh "Put his house on fire , but make sure no one is inside "

"Yes sir " Daksh replied and went out of the cabin and Rajveer again got engaged in the work.

Rajveer is a devil 😈 for the person who mess with him but he made sure not to involve the family members of his rivals and not to hurt innocent people.