CHAPTER - 4

So here is the next chapter guyzzzz........................

*****"******************************

RAJVEER'S POV

I woke up at 6 am and went to gym after getting into my workout clothes. After 1 hour of workout I came to my room and went for relaxing shower . I got ready in my normal 3 piece suit and went downstairs for breakfast.

I came near dining table to saw everyone was already there and waiting for me . " Good morning everyone" I greeted and everyone greeted me back and I sat on my chair for breakfast.

" Bhaiii " Pihu called me in extra sweet tone which I know she use when she wants something so I only looked towards her raising my one eyebrow asking her to complete her words .

" Vo actually I want to go to college trip , everyone is going please Bhai " she said pleading me showing her puppy eyes so I have to agree . "Okay " I said.

" Thank you so much Bhai ! You are the best " She said excitedly and I just gave her a small smile .

" Chal na ! Jada uchal mat bandariya " Rudra said to Pihu making irrating face.

(Move ! Don't jump like a monkey )

" Tu hatt ! Gorilla " Pihu retorted back and I just rolled my eyes. They both always fight like monkey.

" Shut up both of you " Maa said and they both glared at each other and again started their breakfast.

Suddenly I got a phone call and when I saw it was Daksh . I received the call and moved aside to talk. " Boss we got him " he said and I smirked and replied in my cold tone " Good , take special care of him , I will be there soon " and moved back to finish my breakfast.

I did my breakfast and left to meet the special guest 😏 . I reached one of my warehouses and got down from the car . Guards bowed seeing me there which I ignored and moved inside. I reached one of the basement where a person was tied on the chair unconscious, blood oozing out from his whole body . I moved and sat on the big king size sofa and signalled my mens to make him get his consciousness back which they did by pouring ice cold water on him .

He woke up with the jolt and coughed " How are you Karan Rajput ? " I asked in mocking tone . " Please...please leave me " he begged .

" You should have thought before messing with me Rajput" I said in my dangerous tone . Listening to my tone he flinched and again begged crying " ple... Please leave me . I beg you please " fear is the only thing visible in his eyes. I really like fear in peoples eyes for me .

"Well , I don't want to waste my time on useless shit like you Rajput , so let's finish this " saying this I took out my gun and directly shot him between his brows my favourite aim.

I threw my gun to Daksh standing at the corner and left for office with Daksh on passenger seat.

I reached the office and  moved towards the lift with Daksh behind me and my two bodyguards. The private lift  is only for me and my family members .

" What about the jewellery designers ?" I asked from Daksh . " Sir interview is going on today only " he replied .

" Ok , let's take a look " i said and we reached the 40th floor where interview was going on.

I was going towards the interview room but halted listening to a Pune voice "Sorry beta , I am really sorry " Pune said  to a small girl back facing me .  " It's ok uncle no problem , Are you ok ? " The girl asked in her angelic voice . After listening her voice I want to see her face.

" Yes , I am fine. I am sorry " Pune said . " It's ok uncle , waise bhi agar Mai select ho gyi toh Mai bhi ek din aapke upar Pani gira kar badla pura karlungi " she said jokingly  to which the Pune chuckled and said "sure".