Change.

REQUESTED BY: No one!! I got insipired by sum1 i saw on tiktok!! :D

Anyways... Enjoy!! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party noob ( Also known as Poob. ) blew their party horn, Bouncing up and down from excitement in the elevator all the while smiling. The players in the elevator were being the same as always, Jumping and running around the elevator and sometimes jumping on Poob's head. Which was sometimes annoying but the players sometimes gave them flowers, So it was pretty much okay.

The elevator came to a stop with the iconic Ding! , Signaling that the elevator was now at a new floor. The doors sliding open as the players rushed outside, Poob peaked outside the elevator. Blocking the entrance a bit before seeing that it had stopped at the subway station, Before suddenly being shoved backwards into the elevator by someone who was entering.

Stumbling back a bit before standing up properly, Shifting their gaze around the elevator to see who shoved him. Seeing that Pest had entered the elevator (..And also shoved them), Poob could care less since it was pest.

The elevator's doors closed as the players were teleported back inside, Poob had always been curious as to how they teleported and what was making them teleport.. But that's a thought for another day, Pest was here and that was all that matters.

Poob blew his party horn once more, Pest shifting to face them before asking '' Have you tried partying.. '' He stopped for a moment before continuing. '' Somewhere else. '' It was clear that pest did not like Poob's parties, Infact.. Pest did not like Poob at all.

Poob turned to Pest, Smiling brightly before responding. '' all alone? '' They questioned before continuing. '' no wae!! '' He refused. '' id wana parti wit u! '' They spoke in a happy tone, Continuing to bounce up and down.

Pest hissed at Poob before continuing. '' I don't enjoy any of those bothersome engagements. '' They scoffed, His beaming red eyes beaming at Poob.. Receiving a giggle in return from Poob, Rolling their eyes in annoyance.

'' dont b so grouchy! '' Poob grinned at Pest. '' Its always fun to.. '' They paused for a moment, Feeling Pest's eyes glued onto his every move which cause them to shiver slightly from fear. Brushing it off as they opened his mouth to speak once more, Still having a smile plastered on their face.

'' hav fun!! '' They giggled, Pest growling at Poob in response before turning away. But Poob wasn't planning on backing down just yet. But before they could approach Pest, The elevator came to a stop with the same Ding! , Causing Poob to flinch slightly.

The elevator had stopped at Flattywood, A few moments later. The sounds of a explosion could be heard with the plop of a body, Wallter entered the elevator and now stood opposite of Poob and Pest. Simply listening to the music in the elevator, Standing normally.

Poob approached Pest while blowing their party horn, Beginning to talk to him once more. '' heyy!! y dont u liek parties?? '' They questioned, Smiling. Pest stepping backwards in return, Hissing at him while having a pissed off expression. '' ほっといてくれ. '' He spoke in different words, Causing Poob to tilt their head in confusion.

'' huh?? '' They said in a confused tone. '' oh!! i bet u said u prefer being alone!! '' He grinned, Continuing to bounce up and down. Receiving a glare from Pest as he shoved Poob back 'Gently'  back into where they were standing previously, Causing Poob to nearly fall over.