Sick days.

Requested by: Cherubim_Grimm

unpleasant x infected comin' right up!!!:D

Btw im makin unpleasant go by they/it 4 meow!!

SO SORRY 4 DOING DIS SO LATE.. MY KEYBOARD ON MY CURRENT PC IS BROKEN N MY NEW 1 IS AT A REPAIR SHOP.. I'M DOING DIS ON MOBILE SO IT MIGHT BE SHORT..

----------------------

Infected lied down on the couch with Unpleasant sitting on the end of it as they watched a movie, Infected's disease was getting worse and worse by the day and yet he refused to go see a doctor or drRETRO. It wasn't like it made them worry about the skater or anything, It could care less about him.

infected began coughing violently for a few moments, Which was annoying. But it slowly got concerning when he began to cough more which provoked Infected to cover his mouth, He took the hand off afterwards and there was a decent amount of blood on his palm.

Unpleasant silently reached out to grab the box of tissues that was messily placed next to the couch and threw it over to Infected, Glancing over at the surprised Skater looking over at them. Flashing a soft smile at it before grabbing a tissue and wiping off the blood, Crumbling the dirty piece of paper into a ball and throwing it onto the floor.

This action earned a grin from Unpleasant, Chuckling quietly as Infected turned to look at them which caused it to shut up. He smiled at them before leaning over and resting on it's chest, Causing the Gradient to have a tint of magenta flush over their face.

The position was comfortable, Having his arms wrapped around Unpleasant in a hugging position and his head on it's chest. His eyes focused on the movie that was playing on the television infront of the two, His eyes were beginning to droop a bit.

Infected closed his eyes and reopened them countless of times to stay awake and failed miserably, Closing his eyes and falling asleep on Unpleasant shortly after. Soft yet quiet snores coming from the skater as his breathing slowed down, His arms around Unpleasant loosing slightly.

Unpleasant wrapped a arm around Infected gently as not to awaken the skater, Pulling him closer gently as it hugged him. The tint of magenta that covered their face grew stronger as it's face heated up more, It didn't like Infected.

Or did they? It never really understood how feelings worked, Love was a confusing topic and they didn't know much about it. They have never been loved before, So how could it give someone it now loved the required affection and attention?

Would Infected even like them back? Everyone always thought of it as a problem and they made everyone around it feel unpleasant, Perhaps infected just felt bad for them so that's why he allowed it to stay with him.

A soft meow came from behind the television, Causing the gradient to look into the direction it came from. Noticing the black fur of infected's cat, Poptart.

Unpleasant was never a big fan of cats in general, So having Poptart around was pretty annoying. But infected loved the thing so they had to bear with it for now, It was for infected after all.

Unpleasant gently pushed infected off of them and softly onto the couch, Stepping towards Poptart as it kneeled down and reached out a hand to the black cat. Watching as it brushed against their hand and purr softly, A feeling of unpleasantness washing over it.

They then picked up Poptart, Looking at it in it's eyes while it felt the cat purring. Watching it nuzzle against their hands, But Unpleasant felt nothing. The cat usually interrupted most of its conversations with Infected, The cat was nothing but a bother.

Maybe if the cat dissapeared it would all change and Infected would care about them more, Turning to the balcony of the apartment as they began walking towards it while cradling the cat in it's arms.

Maybe this would work.

--------------------------------------------------

673 words!! Srry it's so short I'm nawt used 2 writing on phone:(( might extend or rewrite when my new laptop comes!!

ALSO DIS IS B4 INFECTED'S CAT WENT MISSING!!