Chapter 70

Third Person's POV:

Taehyung kicked the stones and continued walking down the street, not listening to the songs, even when he had his headset attached.

He was frustrated about the older avoiding him, after the little intimate moment they had in the kitchen, almost before three days. Whenever he tried to approach Trueblood, he avoided the younger and gave useless reasons to cut off the omega.

He entered the house and saw the older sitting on the couch, working on his laptop.

He decided to talk with the older, no matter what happens, as he felt like dying when the older avoided him. He threw his bag on the couch and went near the alpha.

The omega stood in front of the alpha, who stopped working when he saw the person in front of him.

"Hey Tae, when did you arrive? Go and freshen up let's eat." the Trueblood muttered, but the omega didn't move away. Instead, he picked up the laptop and placed it beside the Trueblood.

"Hey bub what are you doing?" the older asked, trying to avoid the upcoming conversation.

"We need to talk Hyung"

"Freshen up and come bub. We can talk later" the older muttered, trying to place the laptop back on his thighs, and the omega growled lowly, jerking the older's hand away before he could take the laptop.

"I said I want to talk hyung"

The true blood sighed and stood up from the couch.

Before he could walk away, the omega held the older's hands and stopped him.

"What do you want to talk about bun?" the older murmured and sighed when he was pushed back onto the couch.

The omega's strength was no joke.

"Why are you avoiding me?" the omega asked.

"I am not avoiding you bub. I am talking with you right" The older murmured and the younger scoffed.

The Trueblood again stood up, trying to walk away as he didn't want to talk about what happened in the kitchen, a few days back.

He didn't want to hear the younger saying that it was a mistake, or it didn't mean anything.

"Hyung why are you avo--"

"I am not avoiding you bub. I don't want to break this relationship. What we have is pure, and I don't want it to ever end. I don't want anything to be one-sided. I do not want you to regret it. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I should have asked for your consent. I am sorry. Please don't avoid me. Let's just be friends if that's what you want. I don't want you to reg--" Before he could continue, the younger went on his tip-toes and pecked the older's lips, who froze on his spot.

"I don't regret anything. You shouldn't hesitate because I am yours. And you are mine" the omega mumbled cupping the older's cheeks, who stood frozen on his spot, too surprised to react.

"Are you mine? Can I call you that?" the omega asked, his voice drifting off into a mere whisper.

The Trueblood nodded his head and cupped the omega's cheeks, coming out of his trance.

"Yes. I am yours. And, I love you" the Trueblood mumbled and attached their lips.

The omega closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the older male's neck, gasping when he felt the Trueblood biting his lower lip.

The Trueblood sat on the couch and pulled the younger onto his lap, as he grabbed the younger's tongue with his mouth, sucking at it.

The omega moaned when the older gently caressed his waist, and they pulled back after a few minutes.

The omega's lips curled into a shy boxy smile, as he buried his face on the older's chest, making the true blood laugh.

Hearing the older laughing, grey-haired omega buried his face back on the older's chest with red cheeks, and both remained silent for a while, before the omega pulled back from the older's chest with an angry pout, frowning at the older.

"What happened baby?" the older asked, but the younger continued glaring.

"You didn't even cuddle me for the last three days, you didn't scent me and you didn't even eat with me" the omega mumbled with glossy eyes, as he began punching the older's chest.

"Ouch baby I am sorry." the older whined out, holding the omega's fist to stop him.

"You know how bad I felt when you ignored me? I felt like dyi--"

Before the omega could complete his words, the older placed his palm on the other's lips.

"Baby don't speak like that. I am sorry. I am really sorry. I thought that you didn't like me back" the older uttered, with a small pout.

"Aww, you look cute like a lost puppy now. But you can't assume things by yourself and avoid me. You wouldn't fall for you um?" the omega asked, squishing the older's cheeks in his palms, who whined.

Both continued chatting about what happened in those days, as they usually talk about how their day went.

After a few minutes, the true blood picked up the younger in his arms, who blushed and looked away, as the older started climbing the stairs.

After checking on the pup, both sat on the bed.

Soon, both slept like they always did, in each other's warm embrace.