Chapter 72

Third Person's POV:

The omega roamed around, trying to do something productive, as it was a Saturday morning, which meant that he neither had classes, nor had any other work as the cafe was closed.

The omega sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, a soft sigh escaping his lips, as he felt extremely bored.

But suddenly, his eyes lit up as an idea popped into his head. So, he started walking towards the kitchen assembling ingredients, and switched on his phone, to look at a YouTube video to cook something for the Trueblood.

.
.
.

With a wide boxy smile plastered on his face, the omega started walking inside the building, his sweet scent spreading across the entire office, making the employees stop their work, and stare at the ethereal omega, taking long strides and walking towards the trueblood's cabin. He bowed when he saw older employees, who bowed back with a smile.

As he was about to enter the trueblood's cabin, he was stopped by the older's secretary.

"Excuse me noona~" the omega murmured, making the older scoff.

"Do you have Mr Min's permission? Who do you think you are? No one is allowed to meet him without a prior appointment"

"But noona--"

The omega clenched his fists when he was stopped by the older again, which made his wolf internally growl.

The omega rolled his eyes when the girl babbled nonsense, and began walking inside the older's cabin, without listening to the older girl's rants and yells.

The grey-haired male knocked on the older's door and patiently waited, until he heard a small 'come in'.

Taehyung turned around and gave a sweet smile to the fuming girl, before entering the cabin and slamming the door close.

Yoongi lifted his head and smiled widely, when he saw his omega walking towards him, with a huge boxy smile.

"Hey Bubba, what are you doing here?" the Trueblood asked, pulling the omega closer and making him sit on his lap.

"Why? Shouldn't I come here?" the omega asked pouting, making the older chuckle and shake his head. He leaned forward and quickly stole a kiss before pulling back with a smirk, making the younger turn red.

"I brought lunch for you" the omega mumbled, placing boxes of food over the table, and the older smiled widely upon seeing the younger's efforts. But his smile faded away when he saw a small band-aid on the younger's finger.

"Yah I told you not to cook just because of this" the Trueblood mumbled frowning and grabbed the omega's finger, examining it with worried eyes.

The omega chuckled upon seeing the older frowning and cupped the his cheeks.

"Hyung it's just a cut. I didn't  burn myself or something. Don't worry and now taste the food" the omega chirped, clapping his hands excitedly, making the older smile fondly.

The true blood grabbed the omega's finger and kissed it, before opening the box. Picking up the chopsticks, he started tasting the food, and a big gummy smile appeared on his face.

"It's so good bub" the Trueblood mumbled smiling, and the omega narrowed his eyes, scanning the older's face to find out if the older was lying just to make him happy.

"Sweetheart it's really tasty~" the true blood mumbled, shoving a piece of steak inside the omega's mouth, when he saw the younger's accusing eyes.

"Okay I am not a bad cook" the omega whispered wiping his lips, making the older chuckle.

The mates looked at the door when they heard the secretary's voice.

The omega rolled his eyes when he saw the rude girl, staring at them, as she saw the omega sitting on the older's lap, making her frown.

The omega smirked upon seeing the girl frown and turn towards the Trueblood, who was oblivious to the tension between his mate and secretary.

"Hyungie I dropped my chopsticks" the omega whined pouting, making the older laugh, before he fed the omega with his chopsticks.

The secretary clenched her fists and internally screamed when she saw both the male's lovey-dovey interaction.

"What do you want, Mina?" the older asked, as he stopped smiling, changing his soft demeanour.

"We have a meeting with Mr Lee in an hour, Sir. I came here to remind you about your schedule. And I have sent the report to your mail, Sir"  the girl muttered, internally groaning when he saw the trueblood caressing the omega's hair.

"Okay. You may go now" the true blood replied, to which the beta nodded and stormed out of the older male's cabin.

"Baby, I have a meeting. I have to look into the reports" the older murmured caressing the younger's cheeks, who nodded and stood up.

"Oii, where are you going?" the older asked, as soon as the omega stood up.

"I will wash my hands Hyungie"

The Trueblood nodded and averted his gaze towards his laptop, while the omega started walking out of the cabin, naturally swaying his hips, making the older groan.

The omega walked out of the CEO's cabin, and the secretary who noticed the omega, started following him with a smirk.

"Don't think too high about yourself. Min isn't even gay. He is into beautiful girls" the beta murmured, making the omega frown, as he turned off the faucet after washing his hands.

The omega decided to ignore the girl's words and stepped out, before he was stopped by a hand.

"I know who you are Taehyung. A slvt like you doesn't deserve Min Yoongi. You spent your heat with someone and became pregnant, right? What a shameless omega you are~  And I know that you only care about his money. But I will marry him. He is mine. I love him with all my heart, and I will snatch him away from you" the beta growled, making the omega upset.

But the omega shook his head and looked up with a smirk before he began laughing, making the older girl confused.

"That was a nice joke, Mina. You know what, stop being delusional. Get out of your imagination~ It's not good in there. You *chuckle* love him with all your heart? My ass *scoff*. And for your information, I come from a richer family. I usually respect older people, especially women, but a bitch like you does not deserve it. And you are saying that I am a slvt? Then what are you? You are roaming behind a man, who is in love with his mate. Don't fucking mess with me again Mina, or it wouldn't end good for you" the omega roared, walking out of the restroom, making the beta pull her hair out in frustration.

"No.

No

No ~Yoongi is mine. I will do anything to make him mine" the beta growled, punching her hand on the wall.