2

Sitting in science class as the bell had just rung, my teacher suddenly exclaimed "Okay class, you're getting new seats for the marking period today! Stand in the back of the room while I pick your seats." While I do love my teacher, and I seem to be on her good side, it was upsetting I would possibly not be near Jayna anymore. And a part of me was scared I would be near Aaron, but I also kinda wanted to be.

"Amelia, over there next to Cameron at the first table-" she said quickly. we have tables that fit four people in our science class. I don't really know why but I guess that's how it's always been. "Okay and for the last table, Aaron. Across from Anthony. Then Bria across from Sonya." She said, as my heart almost felt like it grew 3 times bigger from that scene of the Grinch. I walk over, and Sonya greets me. Me and Sonya aren't really friends, but we are kind of school acquaintances. Anthony however, was Aaron's best buddy. He and Aaron could say nothing and they would burst out laughing in the middle of the class.

I took a seat, and Aaron turned to look at me. He then said, "Okay okay, not a bad table" as he looked at Anthony and did a handshake with him. I know he meant it in a general way, and because his friend was sitting there. But I still like imagining that he meant it because I was sitting next to him.

"Okay class, that's the main things you should need to know for the test-" she got cut off by the bell. I stood up and was looking to see where Jayna was at, when I managed to drop my binder. I was about to pick it up but I was in a dress and a little worried to bend down to get it. Aaron swooped in and said, "Here I'll get that for you". I saw him bend down to pick it up for me and I just couldn't stop looking at him. I quickly exclaimed "Oh, thank you", but I sounded a little clueless. "No problem" he said as he walked off to see his friends. It felt like something out of a movie, I didn't believe it actually happened.