ALL HAIL SHADOW 2

[A FEW MONTHS AGO]
[Green Hill Zone]

In the middle of Green Hill, Sonic and Shadow are talking.

"I don't know why you dragged me along to meet your family." Shadow says, confused as Sonic could have brought Tails or Amy.

"Believe it or not, Amy and Tails don't care and I wouldn't want them to meet a certain someone, Knuckles already met my dad, and everyone else is busy."

"So, I was your last pick."

"Kinda."

A green portal opens and two hedgehogs step out. One is Arcee and the second is a dark blue hedgehog with gray fur were his muzzle and ears are. He's wearing a red flannel jacket with a black undershirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers that look like Sonic's.

Sonic's ears perk up and he smiles.

"Cee! Dad!"

He looks around.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Busy." The dark blue hedgehog says monotone.

"Ofcourse."

The older hedgehog looks at Shadow.

"You must be Shadow. I'm Optimus Prime, Sonic's father."

Shadow nods.

After a few minutes of talking, Sonic and Arcee went for a walk leaving Shadow and Optimus.

"Sonic trusts you, you know that right."

"Sometimes the one you can trust the most is the one you disagree with the most."

Optimus looks into the sky.

"I know that more than anyone."

He looks at Shadow.

"But what I mean is he sees you like a brother."

Shadow looks at Optimus with an eyebrow raised.

"That could be my fault. We may not be related, but I treat my team like family. They're not just soldiers. It must have rubbed off on him."

"So that's why he calls Tails lil' bro and explain a few things."

Shadow says under his breath.

Optimus looks in the distance and sees Arcee and Sonic walking back, Shadow notices and looks. Optimus looks back at Shadow.

"Keep an eye on him for me."

Shadow looks at Optimus.

"He trusts you, so I'm trusting you to."

Shadow nods.

[Modern Day]
[Unknown Location]

Dark skys, a thick fog, and heavy rain blanket that dark mountains Shadows in.

He looks at the destroyed bracelet Sonic was wearing at the times of his death with a file he got from Fowler.

Anger fuels his eyes as he turns his attention to a dark fortress in the distance.

If anyone would know about the new breed Metal Sonics, it'll be the creator. Shadows thought process was.

The creator, Dr. Eggman.

A flash of lightning lights the area and highlighting the scowl on the ultimate lifeforms face. It a flash Shadow disappears.