ALL HAIL SHADOW 3

As alarms blare through the purple tinted halls of the Nemesis, Optimus looks back to the past. Watching Sonic grow, become his own man. The days when the Decepticons weren't up to anything.

Playing basketball on the weekends. Bumblebee and Arcee being cheerleaders for their respective teams.

Watching romances bloom. It fuels Primes anger. How many have the Decepticons taken. To many.

Now, that ends here... Megatrons death with serve as a warning to the rest, then Nemesis dies, once Shadow finds her location.

As troops approach his location, Optimus readys his blades.

With fire in his optics he charges forward.

Cutting through the first half with no trouble, he readys his blasters and unleashes a flurry of fire. As he slowly walks a decepticon that was playing dead gets up to shoot Prime.

Only to result in Optimus crushing the bots head against the wall with his hand.

Some troops run away as Prime slaughters the rest. Brutally maiming them, making them suffer.

All the Energon covering Optimus muting his color. His optics now red with anger.

His rage knowing no bounds. The rage of someone that lost those he cared for. The rage of a father that lost his child.

While all this is going on, Megatron watches his rival quickly make his way towards his way.

After a few minutes the door to the bridge gets blown open, with the smoke you can only see Optimus' eyes.

Megatron turns to face his rival to taunt him, however before he can say anything Optimus appears in front of him and punches a hole in his chest.

Optimus removes his hand out of Megatrons chest and turns towards the shocked Decepticons.

His clenched fists tighten. His eyes narrow as his comms go off.

"Optimus."

Shadows voice rings through the Autobots head.

"I've found Nemesis, and I have more news..."

The Autobot gets surprised what the hedgehog says and runs out of the room, leaving the Decepticons confused and a little worried.