parents//dazai & atsushi & chuuya//

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-soukoku wanted to be parents so they decided to kidnapped atsushi and treat him like a baby.

Warning: mention of abuse, drugging.

(This was inspired by this kindness has me feeling ill on ao3)

(This is fuck up.)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was a sweet, kind person, everyone love him, that includes dazai. Dazai never wanted children but atsushi was different, dazai saw atsushi as his child but atsushi was an adult but that didn't stop dazai from treating his student like a child. Dazai love atsushi, he was possessive over his child, he wanted to give atsushi a childhood because atsushi never has one. He was abused for eighteen years of his life, he never has parents but dazai wants to give atsushi a childhood so he decided to kidnapped atsushi and take care of him but he will need permission from his husband, which was chuuya.

"What!? Are you insane!?" Chuuya yelled, dazai just smile, he was insane. "Chibi! It a great idea, trust me!! You will love it!" Dazai said, chuuya just sighed, he honestly couldn't believe, he was married to dazai. "Atsushi never has a childhood, he needs parents!" Dazai said, chuuya just look down, chuuya just sigh again. "Atsushi isn't a child, I mean he an adult." Chuuya said, Dazai just sigh. "You always wanted to be a parents, this is your chance!" Dazai said, chuuya just nodded, chuuya always wanted to a child so this could be his chance, even though it was wrong. "Fine." Chuuya said, dazai just smiled and he went to kisses chuuya. In the middle of the night, they kidnapped atsushi in the middle of the night so no one saw them.

Atsushi woke up in a different room, he was scared but then he saw dazai. "Dazai? Where am I!?" Atsushi asked, dazai just smile as he walked towards his child. "Don't worry baby, you're at my place.." Dazai softly said, atsushi look confused, dazai has never called atsushi baby before so this was news. "Why am I here?" Atsushi asked, he decided to ignore the baby thing for now. "Because! You're our child, we're meant to take care of you." Dazai said as chuuya finally walked into the room, atsushi didn't understand any of this. "you'll be staying with us and you don't worry about anything, we'll take care of you." Chuuya softly explain, atsushi didn't understand, he was confused. "Dazai..I can take care of myself!" Atsushi said, dazai just shushes atsushi.

"Chuuya, why don't you started making dinners? I'm sure, atsushi is hungry." Dazai softly said, chuuya just nodded, he walked away, leaving atsushi and dazai alone together. "I can take care of myself!" Atsushi said again, dazai just sigh as he slowly hugged atsushi, atsushi was able to take care of himself, he didn't need to be taken care of. "I can take care of myself dazai!" Atsushi said again, this time, he started to cry, atsushi some time cried, when he mad or upset and atsushi was mad and upset but dazai was there to comfort him. "It okays.." Dazai softly said as he started to rock atsushi, atsushi just kept on crying and he started to hit dazai chest but dazai didn't mind. "Shh..it okays sweetie.." Dazai softly said, he was trying to calm down atsushi, which somewhat worked.

Chuuya soon came back into the room with atsushi favorite food, tea on rice but there was something else in the tea on rice, they decided to drug atsushi. The drug wasn't anything that bad but it basically was going to make atsushi weak so that gave them a chance to take care of atsushi. "Mama made your favorite food!" Dazai said, chuuya was going to be the mom and dazai was the dad. Atsushi just sigh, the crying made him tired so he didn't fight back, when chuuya slowly fed him. Both dazai and chuuya smiled as atsushi slowly fall asleep on dazai lap.

"are you sure this is going to work?" Chuuya asked, dazai just smile as he stare at his child. "It will work, it might take some time though.." Dazai said as he slowly picked up atsushi and they went to their bedroom. Atsushi was obviously going to sleep with them, atsushi was in the middle and both chuuya and dazai were holding him. "Good night." Chuuya said as he kisses dazai, dazai just smirk and soon they fell asleep holding their child.