cuddles//atsushi x higuchi//

*request*

-fluff

Warning:

(I love being a multishipper)

Short(518)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and higuchi have been together for quite a while now, they met each other by accident and became friends at first then lovers. Atsushi has never dated anyone so this is his first relationship, higuchi has tried dating but each person she's been with was not a good partner but atsushi is a loving partner and higuchi was also a good partner. The port and agency knows nothing there relationship, they're meant to be enemies and they didn't know how the others would react so they're keeping a secret for now. Atsushi and higuchi spend lot of time with each other, when they can but due to higuchi odd hours, it can be hard but atsushi understand and is patient.

Today higuchi finally got off on time so now she can see her boyfriend. Atsushi stayed at higuchi, kyouka was suspicious about this but atsushi is happy so she doesn't care and never asked questions about it. "Atsushi? I'm home." Higuchi slowly said as she walked into her house, it was dead quiet but suddenly atsushi popped out of nowhere. "Ichiyō!" Atsushi said with a smile, higuchi just chuckled as they shared a quick kiss. "I wanted to cuddle." Atsushi said, atsushi love to cuddle, higuchi doesn't mind that, in fact, it the highlight of her day. "Give me a minute to unpacked." Higuchi said, atsushi just frown but nod, he wants to cuddles now.

"I'll give you a minute, after a minute, I'm grabbing you and throwing you into the bed and cuddling you." Atsushi said as he walked into the bedroom, higuchi just giggled, atsushi was very demanding about his cuddles, atsushi was a pretty clingy person, which higuchi didn't mind.  Higuchi quickly put her stuff down and took off her shoes, she walked into the bedroom, atsushi was laying on bed, higuchi just smiled again. Higuchi quickly got changed into some pajamas, atsushi just smiled as higuchi slowly got into bed and immediately atsushi clinged on to his girlfriend. "I missed you.." Atsushi softly said, higuchi just hold onto atsushi.

"I missed you too." Higuchi said as she kisses atsushi forehead, atsushi just snuggles more into higuchi chest, which made higuchi giggle again, slowly higuchi started to play with atsushi soft hair. "Did anything interesting happened?" Higuchi asked, atsushi shake his head as a no, surprisingly nothing happened today. "It was a peaceful day.." Atsushi said, higuchi was glad to hear that, she always hates seeing atsushi hurt. "how did your day go?" Atsushi asked, higuchi day was normal. "everything went well, I mean  I got off work on time." Higuchi said, atsushi was happy about that, atsushi doesn't like being alone so he was glad that higuchi got off on time. Atsushi just sighed, he was finally getting cuddles, slowly atsushi fell asleep, it was night time so it was time to sleep anyway. Higuchi was still holding atsushi and slowly she fell asleep as well.

(Sorry, I know it short!! I tried making it long)

(😭)