Chapter Six: Official?!

I was in my room packing bag when my phone went off........

I walked over to my nightstand where my phone was charging and I saw that Patrick wanted to Facetime. Since the ball, Patrick and I have been FaceTiming every day. So far I have gone to all his games and they have been killing it.

"Hey," He greets me.

"Hey," I greet him as I answer his FaceTime request.

He looked so gorgeous. He was in a Chief's shirt and what looked to be grey sweats. He was lounging on the couch as he gave me a lazy smile.

"You're up pretty late still," He points out

"Yeri's bachelorette party in Bora Bora. Nina is picking me up at 3." I said putting the final things in my bag. "Why you up so late mister," I asked walking over to the phone and picking it up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Tomorrow is a workout day so I'm meeting the guys at eleven." He says as he takes a sip of his water and swallows it.

"You should still get some sleep," I said worried.

"I am fine. I love it when you worry about me."He says smirking at me.

"Oh shut up."

"You all packed?" He said getting up from the couch.

"Yes just finish the last-minute things but other than that I am done."

"That's good. Oh by the way what color is the bridemade dress? I want to match my tie to your dress."

"Aww Pat! It's green." I said as my doorbell rang. "I will be right back," I said walking downstairs. Please don't be Yeri.

I singed once I saw it was Nina standing at my door.

"Wow don't look so happy to see me."She said sarcastically walking into my house.

"No, I am just happy you are not Yeri."

"Why are you talking to Patrick," Nina asked smirking. I just smiled at her causing her to laugh. Over the past few days Nina and I have become very close I told her the two kisses we shared and how I was feeling about him.

"I am going to make another cup of coffee. Finish up your talk with your lover."Nina said walking into my kitchen.

"Make me one," I said walking back up to my room. I walked into my room to hear yelling coming from my phone. I quickly ran over to my phone picking up confused.

"What is going on? Who is yelling?!" I asked concerned.

"I am at Travis's house. He and Haley are fighting about something again," Patrick said rolling his eyes.

"Ok but what is the deal with them? Like one minute they are all over each other and the next minute they are fighting?!"

"I don't know to be honest."

"Where are they always like this?"

"I mean they are not dating. They are more like friends with benefits but lie to everyone saying they are dating especially Coach Reid." Patrick said as Nina walked into the room.

"Yo, where do keep your coffee cups to go?" She said sitting down on my bed.

"They all might be in the wash."

"Shit. Let's just get some coffee on the way to the airport." Nina said sitting up on my bed.

"OK fine with me. Oh, Patrick met Nina. Nina met Patrick."

"Hi!"Nina said smiling at the camera.

"Hi."He said waving at her.

"I will be in the car. This all packed?"Nina asked taking my suitcase.