Chapter Sixteen: Blush Dreams

It was the next morning I was drinking coffee while Patrick was eating pancakes.........

"So you are going to leave after we open presents?" I asked Patrick as he fed me a piece of his pancake.

"Yes. How about you." He asked me as cut me another piece

" Yeah, I will change my clothes and then go meet Brittany. I was thinking about going back to Kansas today." I asked him as I ate another piece of pancake from Patrick.

" How will get there?" He asked as his mom walked into the kitchen.

" I gusse I would have to rent a car," I said as I got up to get more coffee.

"No don't spend money on that. Take my car back. I will rent a car and take a plane back to Kansas." Patrick said as I walked back over to him.

" What two love birds talking about," Randi asked with a smile on her face.

" Oh, I have to get back to Kansas after I meet with Brittany," I said looking at her.

"Why is everything okay?"She asked me concerned.

"Yes, just some problem at work," I said to her with a smile.

"Yes so I was telling her to take my car and I will rent a car and then I will take a plane back to Kanas," Patrick said as he took his empty planet to the sink.

"Ok sounds good," Randi said as I got up.

"I am going to finish getting ready," I said giving Patrick my as I walked upstairs to get dressed.

*************************

Once I was done getting ready I made sure to get all the presents I got for Patrick's family and made my way downstairs to find Patrick and his family in the living room.

"Ryan sweetie what is all of this?!"Randi asked me once she saw me with all the gifts I had for them.

"Gifts for you guys. Since I won't be able to see you all at Christmas I wanted to get you all something." I said as gave each of them their gifts.

"Aww sweetie you did not have to do that," Randi said smiling at me.

"I wanted to! Go ahead open them!" I said as they opened their gifts.

"Mom look! Ryan a Barbie dressed as a judge."Mia said showing her mom the Barbie.

"I see honey. Ryan this necklace is so beautiful. Thank you."She said walking to hug me.

"Thank you for the doll Ryan!"Mia said to me coming to hug me as well.

"You're welcome!"

"A ring light?!"Jackson asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I knew you made TikTok so I knew this would be useful for you."

"I love it thank you, Ryan." He said as I smiled at him.

"Ryan thank you for the whiskey set," Pat said smiling at me.

"You're welcome!"

"Ok, now I have something for you guys," Randi said handing Patrick and me gifts.

Patrick ripped open his box, revealing an Adidas shoe box. Of course, because he totally needs more of those.

Patrick's face instantly lit up at the sight of the shoe box. When he took the lid off, inside was a red, white, and gold colored pair of football cleats.

"More shoes?!" I blurted out as everyone laughed at what I just said.

"Sorry did I say that out loud, "I asked covering my mouth.