Chapter Fifteen: Is He The One

I was later in the day and all I could think about was who sent me the flowers.......

I sat on Patrick's bed with my leg propped up on a pillow. I let out a big sigh as Patrick walked into the room.

"What's wrong babe?" Patrick asked sitting down on his bed.

"Did you send me flowers today?" I asked looking at him.

"No." He said looking at me.

"Hmm. Someone sent me flowers and on the card to my blush dreams but I don't know who sent it." I said looking at him.

"Maybe it was one of your past clients or something." He said looking at me.

"Maybe. Anyways I have been doing some online shopping for gifts for your family and I need your opinion on something. I said reaching for my laptop.

"Babe you don't have to get my family anything." He said sitting next to me in the bed.

"Well, I wanted to. This is my first time meeting them and I want to make a good impression on them." I said as pulled up the things I got for his family.

"OK so for your brother Jackson, I got him a ring light, for your sister Mia I got her a Judge Barbie doll, for your mom I got her diamond necklace and finally for your dad I got him a whisey set," I said I showed him everything.

"They will love it. What did you get me?"He asked smirking.

"That is a surprise," I said smirking back.

"Oh come on tell."He said leaning in to kiss me.

"Only if you tell me what you got me," I said doing the same.

"OK fine! I wait."He said not wanting to tell me what he got me.

"So what's the plan for when we get to Texas," I asked putting away my laptop.

"Well since we are doing an early Christmas at my parents I figured we could stay with them for a while. My sister also game so figured we could go to that and of my friends from high school having a bachelor party in Nashville so I will be going there. If you want you can stay with my family while I go to Nashville and then after I will come pick you up I have game back Kansa and from there to your brothers house."He said taking me in his carefully.

"OK sound like a plan. I mean if that is the case I will stay back. I want to meet Brittany and talk to her. I want her to hear from me that we are dating." I said looking up at him.

"Ok sounds like a plan. You all packed?" He asked me as I took my ankle off the pillow.

"Yes. How about you?" I asked as Patrick just nodded his head.

"I can't wait to get this cast off," I said looking at it in disgust.

"A few more days baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" I asked looking at him.

"I mean I have met your parents before but this time it will be different because I will be meeting them as your boyfriend." He said softly.

"They will love you. Oh before I forget Donna and Harvey invited us over for dinner a few days before we leave to go to your house. Since we won't be here for Christmas."

"Sound fun."

"It is. We will make something and have fun."

"Can't wait."

************

It's been a week since I got the flowers and I still do not know who gave them to me. I was sitting in my office going over something when Hanna and Yeri walked in.