Chapter Seventeen: You're Fired

I stood there in shock as he slowly leaned down to kiss me......

Before Luke could even touch my lips with my free hand I slapped him across the face.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" I asked him strapping back as he put his hand on his cheek.

"Look Ryan what I said is true. I am still in love with you and I will not give up until you are mine." He said moving closer to me.

"Over my dead body." I heard my brother say. I looked over and saw a fuming Travis with an equally fuming Harvey right behind him.

Travis walked up to me before standing in front of me looking at my now black and blue rist.

"Are you ok princess?!"He asked me with worry on his face.

"Yes, I am fine now," I said as Travis turned to look at Luke.

"If you ever come near my sister again or even put your hands on her again I will beat the shit out of you!"He said grabbing Luke's collar.

"That's going to be a little tough their big guy. If haven't noticed we work together." Luke said as I walked over to Harvey.

Once I got out of my office I looked over to see Donna, Mike, Hanna, and Yeri all looking at me with worried expressions.

Hanna looked at me as she walked up to me. The moment she got up to me I broke down crying. Hanna just took me in my arms rubbing my back and telling me that I was safe now.

Harvey's P.O.V.

I had just gotten out of a phone call with my client who had been lying to me about his alibi. I looked over at Ryan's office to see Luke with a tight grip on her.

I walked over to Donna's desk mad as hell.

"Call the cops," I said to her as walked past her desk. Right before I got to her office I ran into Travis who held the same expression as me.

"Over my dead body," Travis said standing at Ryan's door while I stood behind him.

Travis walked up to Travis walked to Ryan standing in front of me looking at her now black and blue rist.

"Are you ok princess?!"He asked her with worry on his face.

"Yes, I am fine now." She said as Travis turned to look at Luke.  I could tell she was shaken up by this whole thing.

"If you ever come near my sister again or even put your hands on her again I will beat the shit out of you!"He said grabbing Luke's collar.

"That's going to be a little tough their big guy. If haven't noticed we work together." Luke said as Ryan walked past me and out of her office.

I looked around to see Donna, Mike, Hanna, and Yeri all looking at us.

Hanna walked up to Ryan and the moment Hanna got to Ryan she bursted into tears.

"Well that won't be a problem because you are fired," I said walking up to him. "Travis let him go. I already had Donna call the cops." Travis looked at me before letting him go.

"Wow you called the cops over something stupid?" Luke laughed softly.

"From what I see it's not over something stupid! Ryan is over there crying and is scared for her life! You put your hands on her even when she told you to let go. I have this feeling that this was not the first time this happened!" I said walking up to him.

"She was always weak. She could never fight her own battles. Always to have someone standing up for her."Luke said with a smug smile on his face.  I was about to say something but Travis punched him in the face.