Prologue.

(★‿★)

As an Indian girl asking for a birthday gift from her father is a beautiful feeling. 

Isn't?

'DAD, what's my birthday gift?' 

I asked my father because it was my birthday today.

'It's a surprise, I'm going to give you this after Two days. My PRINCESS.' My Papa said to me in a sweet voice.

'AHH...But I want my gift now. well, what is this? Tell me plz... plz Papa.' I whined like a baby.

'I'm going to give you a handsome prince as a gift, My PRINCESS.' He said to me.

'What??' I asked in confusion.

'Yes, I fixed your marriage with a handsome PRINCE. That's your birthday gift.' DAD said in a very calm voice.

'W-WHAT? N-NO, YOU are joking, right? D-DAD I don't want to get married now.' I said to him.

________.

Breathing the warmth of his black coffee, he kept staring at his file which was kept on the table in front of his eyes. 

"I can't marry her." He announced in his stern voice.

"You have to. Some day you have to get to marry someone and start your own family with her. Her mother said trying to fix his loose screws.

"I have already my family waiting for me at home." He resorted back at her.

"Well, we already made a promise to her family as I like her so much, if you care about our feelings and reputation you are going to marry her." said her mother leaving him alone in his room.

________.

"YOU need to know only one thing, that I don't like you." He said to me, in a deep voice. "But this marriage will happen, MARK MY WORD," I replied in the same tone.

"That girl look what she did." He said to his brother who looked at her car. 

A message was written on the car screen with red lipstick.

'He is my soon-to-be husband, try to flirt... I will f* him right in front of your eyes.'

"And we are thinking she is innocent."

_________.

After vows, "What should I do with this flower bouquet?" I asked my husband, "Hit it on my head." I said in frustration, I mean is she blind or an idiot? but I was stunned by what she did. Yes, she hit that f*king bouquet on my head.

My Brothers started laughing, JIMIN said to me," DUDE, either she's innocent or she's crazy?"

HER brother came towards me and said, "If I get to know YOU hurt my sister, I will K.I.L.L. you." he said to me, I gulped so hard while listening to his words. his AURA is so dangerous. My HYUNGS also heard his warning and

Jimin whispered in my ear, "She's mad, her brother is dangerous and her whole family is crazy, where did you get married? You got married into a Circus, and with you, we all bought the tickets My sympathy is with you, bro."

_________.

"What is your name?" He asked me, making my heart tear apart.

We are married and he didn't even know my name?

________.

A twist arises in the story when An ex. comes inside this frame. 

.

What's the reason behind her saying no to her marriage? WHY did her groom say he doesn't like her? Or if he doesn't like her then why does he want this marriage to happen? How can an INDIAN BRIDE manage her life with a KOREAN groom? WILL this marriage work?

FOR answers you have to read this story.

(★‿★)

NEXT UPDATE: Wednesday.

CH 1 Will be published on Stck ( scroll stack website)